PDA

View Full Version : Woo!

rolyat
Jul 8, 2013, 01:16 PM
I just found a BBA at GameStop for $1 in my city!

Woooooo

Konan
Jul 8, 2013, 01:43 PM
I just found a BBA at GameStop for $1 in my city!

Woooooo

Luck is amazing, im guessing you got it at a Gamestop?

rolyat
Jul 8, 2013, 02:25 PM
Ya I'm going to go get it after work.

I feel like I'm ripping GameStop off too which makes it win, win. :D

Hoping to log in tonight for the first time in YEARS. One last think I need: gamecube keyboard adapter :X

Konan
Jul 8, 2013, 08:44 PM
Ya I'm going to go get it after work.

I feel like I'm ripping GameStop off too which makes it win, win. :D

Hoping to log in tonight for the first time in YEARS. One last think I need: gamecube keyboard adapter :X

Lol gamestop chooses to sell it that cheap :P and you dont need a keyboard I type fast w/o one

rolyat
Jul 9, 2013, 09:48 AM
Lol gamestop chooses to sell it that cheap :P and you dont need a keyboard I type fast w/o one

I hate GameStop anyway so I only feel a little bad heh

And last night Tsukasa and I used gchat which was much quicker XD

Konan
Jul 9, 2013, 11:34 AM
I hate GameStop anyway so I only feel a little bad heh

And last night Tsukasa and I used gchat which was much quicker XD

lol xD and did you go with us to do Central Control Area?

NegaTsukasa
Jul 9, 2013, 11:41 AM
Twas fun playing with you Roylat!

@Konan: showed him MSB, he got a kick out of that. very funny.
I then proceeded after he left, and things got more exciting since I've never completed the quest before. Then a Green Ring was given. though I think I will do that quest on norm a few times again and choose a different name that Cry0 lists at the end of the quest to see the other prize opportunities.

rolyat
Jul 9, 2013, 07:22 PM
Ya that quest was ridiculous

Unfortunately I was falling asleep so I had to leave early ><

Konan
Jul 10, 2013, 12:52 AM
Ya that quest was ridiculous

Unfortunately I was falling asleep so I had to leave early ><

MSB is long and boring to me, not worth it unless you have someone who can easily slash their way through the Control Tower and kill those Elpison. If not its over right then and there

rolyat
Jul 10, 2013, 09:55 AM
It was new to me so it was pretty fun. Also just being online is great :D

Konan
Jul 10, 2013, 01:49 PM
It was new to me so it was pretty fun. Also just being online is great :D

I bet ^^ once you get to know more people and become known on the server it will be easy to get groups like me :P

NegaTsukasa
Jul 10, 2013, 06:37 PM
I bet ^^ once you get to know more people and become known on the server it will be easy to get groups like me :P

I know what you mean about getting known. some people flipped out over my costume change over the last day. First time I've changed it from my starter black w/dark violet hair look since 2005? It's been how many years? meh. Time for a change. part of the spirit of playing PSO is having fun with what you got, and can do. and I've already gotten a compliment from my new theme. :-)
maybe because you don't see too many Red Fomars with white hair covered in orange flames on the field. I'm still traveling around with that scythe though. :P

rolyat
Jul 10, 2013, 09:34 PM
I know what you mean about getting known. some people flipped out over my costume change over the last day. First time I've changed it from my starter black w/dark violet hair look since 2005? It's been how many years? meh. Time for a change. part of the spirit of playing PSO is having fun with what you got, and can do. and I've already gotten a compliment from my new theme. :-)
maybe because you don't see too many Red Fomars with white hair covered in orange flames on the field. I'm still traveling around with that scythe though. :P

I never saw the scythe! ;;

Lol

But ya right now I'm just taking it slow-- leveling up and doing quests and just nostalgia trippin' ^^

NegaTsukasa
Jul 10, 2013, 10:28 PM
I never saw the scythe! ;;

Lol

But ya right now I'm just taking it slow-- leveling up and doing quests and just nostalgia trippin' ^^

I had to use it just after you left lol. things got a little hectic.
I was on yesterday. I don't know when I will be back though. Out of town again.

Konan
Jul 11, 2013, 09:31 AM

Lol yeah I know, im the only HUnewearl with my red outfit/get up and im one of the only high level forces on the server who focus on healing/keeping group alive. ( which is why lots of ppl prefer me over others :3 )

NegaTsukasa
Jul 11, 2013, 11:58 AM
Lol yeah I know, im the only HUnewearl with my red outfit/get up and im one of the only high level forces on the server who focus on healing/keeping group alive. ( which is why lots of ppl prefer me over others :3 )

Support Forces are hard to come by these days.