PDA

View Full Version : New to PSO2

Wingless PSO2
Jul 9, 2013, 01:46 AM
Old PSO player coming back to try out PSO2.

Its going to be rough considering I know very little japanese (more close to none) and no one that plays the game. That is what I am trying to fix with this post.

I know there is a english patch, will be trying to utilize that as much as possible, but I need some people to play with our I am afraid I will get bored. I guess what I am getting at, is there a guild system, or a group of players that use Vent/mumble/TS/Skype that would accept a new player?

If you feel so kind as to help a newbie out, let me know :)

Syklo
Jul 9, 2013, 05:10 AM
You'd want to start out on ship2 then - nearly everyone on this forum is there.
Guild system is known as Teams here on pso2.

I made a character on ship2 temporarily (mainly for study purposes, believe it or not), but feel free to add me there (Character name is still Syklo)
and you can join my team temporarily if you'd like; i only made it for the heck of it (it was free to make) and it only consists of me atm (I may go to a different team anyway, who knows?)

Wingless PSO2
Jul 9, 2013, 04:18 PM
I will most likely join ship 2 as soon as this game patches. Takes forever.

And I will add you :) Still have yet to make a character but name will most likely be Wingless

VANNO
Jul 9, 2013, 05:46 PM
If you like talking during quest I'm more than happy to add you as a friend. I'm on a lot and almost always have nothing to do. Also if you look around this section there are a lot of great and active teams here.

PS: if you haven't made a character yet you should use my ID for friend invite :) so we can get free stuff lol.

Player ID - 10171494
Player Name - VANNO

Wingless PSO2
Jul 9, 2013, 11:58 PM
Already made my character :(

But I can add you as well! Haven't found a team as of yet.