PDA

View Full Version : Please reply if you found Mag Cell or Super Rare..or Rare Mo

NightEvil
Mar 7, 2001, 12:18 AM
Please tell Where and how you get it.
By getting Special Weapon in Mine and Ruine in V-hard, what's the rate of getting a Unique Item. Where did you see the Rare Monster, and what Mode? What did it droped? Thanks for help. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif

Lizzah
Mar 7, 2001, 12:22 AM
Last night I found a God/Technique off a Pan Arms in Caves 3 on v-hard. Unfortuantely, today i dropped it on the ground to show a friend and it turned into a priest/mind. It hasn't turned back since. I don't think items are cloaked, I think it's shoddy programming.

pcmorris
Mar 7, 2001, 12:42 AM
I've seen 2 Al Rappy's in my gaming time, first one was in hard in forest 2, only got 982 meseta, but the one i found in forest 2 v-hard dropped a flowen's shield for me.

As it seems to me, finding uniques is luck of the draw. unique weapons are easy to take a guess to find, they start popping up most often from ruins on hard and on.

I often end up finding many of one kind of special weapon in any given play-period. One run through of Ruins on hard yielded 4 Battle Verges, another trip came up with Varistas, and another with DB Sabers. Sending my Pinkal force in gave me Fire Scepter:Agni's. Your Section ID will be a boon or a bane for finding good rares.

Shado
Mar 7, 2001, 12:46 AM
Ran into an Al Rappy during my first hour, in the Forest (lvl 1), offline. Couldn't hurt 'em with my sabre, but a half dozen Zondes did the trick.

NightEvil
Mar 7, 2001, 12:57 AM
For Unique Item, it seems very rare appear from Special Weapon, The only I got is the Double Saber. Other's are all Virsta, DB saber, Blade Dance,Club of Loconium ( Which are not unique) I can find those weapon 30 and above in one online V-hard game.

NightEvil
Mar 7, 2001, 01:08 AM
I found a Al Rappy in forest2 on V-hard mode(online).Bad thing was after kill it, I forgot to hit it after it get up, and it ran in to the ground. So can't get anything from it >_<.
I'm crying~~~~~