PDA

View Full Version : Is this a ban? Please help.

mandraxx
Jul 12, 2013, 04:07 AM
800+ hours into this game. FINALLY getting 10 star rares.

What happens?

Ka-boom.

I have PSO2 installed on PC and PSvita. First, the vita didn't want to connect. But I chalked that up to wi-fi problems with the vita, as I've had them before. It doesn't even get past the PSN screen. Very weird.

So then I try logging on PC. It lets me go to the green screen (you know, the ships). I enter my ID, password. It hangs there for about 1 minute, then spits out error 249.

It has done this five times.

I'm thinking it could be a router issue, I don't know. Certain webpages won't show up or load slowly on my pc. Of course I tried the usual, but it's still a bit messed up, but NOT so messed up that it would give me that error.

Router - FIOS
PC - Windows 8 running 10 gigs of RAM

Please help me. I am desperate. I have so many hours poured into this game. I was thinking - "could this be a ban?" But a ban for what? I checked my e-mail, and everything is clean (I know they send e-mails to those who are banned), so the only way to check for sure is to create another ID and then login. If so, then there is a problem.

Someone with experience help me out before I blow my brains out. It just isn't fair. AT ALL.

Husq
Jul 12, 2013, 04:30 AM
Sounds like communication error, happens when the servers are down during maintenance.
Try placing your PC into dmz on your router, you have to give your PC a fixed IP, and see if it works. If it does work, forward the ports 12000-12999 to your PC's IP.
For your PSV, just give it a fixed IP for all your consoles and put the IP into dmz on your router.

mandraxx
Jul 12, 2013, 09:13 PM
Ok it was a router issue. I get it from time to time. Lock this thread and thanx!