PDA

View Full Version : Vol Opt Laser attack online

Konan
Jul 12, 2013, 12:59 PM
Ok i've been wanting to ask this for awhile now but im sure everyone has noticed when you play online when the vol opt uses his laser attack it seems impossible to dodge because you can't outrun it, and when he uses it it lasts 3 second and does 1370 per second so their isnt a way to survive it. Anyone got any ideas how to dodge it?

I recently found out that you can press start and go in a circle and it won't hit you but if anyone else has a better idea im open ears.

NegaTsukasa
Jul 12, 2013, 01:19 PM
Your running in a circle option is the best you can do. not much else you can do really. :/

Konan
Jul 12, 2013, 01:24 PM
Your running in a circle option is the best you can do. not much else you can do really. :/

Only other thing there is, is to have a friend or someone else their to destroy the prison he puts you in

NegaTsukasa
Jul 12, 2013, 01:28 PM
yeah. it's a tough one to escape/ deal with.

Konan
Jul 12, 2013, 01:32 PM
yeah. it's a tough one to escape/ deal with.

Its worse when you have a group that doesn't help you when you get caught and won't destroy the hull first. Only other boss worse then Vol Opt alone would be Gal Gryphon or Olga Flow. No offense to Dark Falz but he is kinda weak and is a easy fight even online

Kroniedon
Jul 12, 2013, 04:12 PM
Open your quick chat menu, then run in a circle. ;) (This advice of course applies to GC.. not the other versions)

And for getting out of the trap, make sure you have at least one human in your team that can just spam it with Barta. That'll do the trick. :P

rolyat
Jul 13, 2013, 09:24 PM
Its worse when you have a group that doesn't help you when you get caught and won't destroy the hull first. Only other boss worse then Vol Opt alone would be Gal Gryphon or Olga Flow. No offense to Dark Falz but he is kinda weak and is a easy fight even online

Vol Opt is actually one of my favorites-- I hate De Rol Le...