PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Photon Blast!!!

Yoda86
Apr 7, 2003, 10:58 AM
Well, what's your favorite Photon Blast

This one may sound wierd but my fav is Mylla & Youlla. The shifta deband they cast lasts a long time and makes my ATP go up way more than the shifta I cast.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yoda86 on 2003-04-07 08:59 ]</font>

Soukosa
Apr 7, 2003, 11:19 AM
For me, it all matters which character I'm using. With my HUnewearl I tend to use Pilla being that it can some decent damage, even on Ult, to all the enemies around me. M&Y would be useless to her since I almost always have S/D on her when I play her in Ult. With my RAcaseal, I prefer M&Y because for one, she can't put S/D on herself and the damage that I cause lasts for good while. With my FOnewearl, I rarely ever get to use PB's since the PB meter rarely fills up (why'd they make it so the PB meter is unaffected by tech damage?) but it doesn't really matter too much since she usually kills everything in a couple hits anyways.

Malkavian
Apr 7, 2003, 11:45 AM
M&Y maybe is the most useful for androids, but I like more Estlla is very powerful and is the attacking PB with bigger range.

Guntz348
Apr 7, 2003, 11:54 AM
Twins, Pilla, Twins, Golla! Thats my fave because then I end up with about 3500 atp with vulcans.

50%hit vulcans + 3500 atp =

Look out!
>Everybody!

Elusive_Llama
Apr 7, 2003, 11:58 AM
M&Y is an essential for any HU and RA. People think it sucks because it casts S/D, but it becomes incredibly powerful in a pb combo. A 4 way combo with M&Y thrown in will give a S/D far, far above level 30.

Stricker
Apr 7, 2003, 12:17 PM
I think pilla. Does a lot of damage even those canadines that always shok me. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Enialis
Apr 7, 2003, 03:11 PM
I like Estella because if you runn for a while and get them in a strait line you can hit all of them and it does alot of dmg.

AsmodeusFireEye
Apr 7, 2003, 08:16 PM
I personally like Estlla, because it lets you hit without actually being right up close to enemies. Also, it's got a good hit radius, and has helped me kill the last form of Dark Falz on many an occasion.

gideonx
Apr 7, 2003, 08:22 PM
The best offensive PB (in my opinion) is Pilla. Massive damage, no worries about fire resistance (as with farla) and it hits in a large radius around you in the air and on the ground.

Second best offensive i would say is Estella because it hits multiple targets for decent damage. It is hard to aim compaired to Pilla so it is not the best. Golla on the other hand hits one target so i don't like it much at all.

The Twins are obviously the best support PB because the sorc. sucks.

Now i voted Pilla because i feel it is helpful NO MATTER WHAT CLASS YOU ARE. While M&Y are only really helpful early in the game for people who can cast S/D themselves and not really helpful at all for forces.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

MP3dawg16
Apr 7, 2003, 08:26 PM
Estella! It hits alot more then it looks like, its more like a huge flying wall of death because its not like the dolphin has to hit them, the dolphin hits stuff about 10 feet away on both sides, so its a nice linear shot.

gideonx
Apr 7, 2003, 08:34 PM
I agree with you completely people who use it often will know it's not that hard to aim. BUT i prefer to run into a pack of dimenians let them surround me and boom all dead. Sometimes it can be hard to line up certian mobs. BUT other times a Chaos Sorc is across the room and there are 3 Dimenians comming towards you. You line it up right and Estella works better.

SO, i think Estella, Pilla, M+Y are the 3 PB's you should have on your mag (unless maybe you are a force then maybe Estella, Pilla, Golla /shrug).