PDA

View Full Version : Anyone knows what pyroxene weapons do yet?

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 17, 2013, 04:34 PM
What the new potentials on the ruins pyroxene weapons do?

OppaiMaya
Jul 17, 2013, 06:33 PM
I'm not really sure, but it seem like another one of those weather effects. I'm reading the comments in the JP pso2 wiki. However i'm using google translate so...

Maybe someone here can check for me who knows JP.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 17, 2013, 08:11 PM
I'm not really sure, but it seem like another one of those weather effects. I'm reading the comments in the JP pso2 wiki. However i'm using google translate so...

Maybe someone here can check for me who knows JP.

I'd like to believe it's something better considering how fossil tricks prices doubled overnight on ship 2 to 5mil+ (element changing to fire is out...).

Might be wishful thinking.

LonelyGaruga
Jul 17, 2013, 11:27 PM
Browsing comments on the Japanese wikis, it looks like it's Negative Destroyer. I don't see anything that I would take as confirmation of this yet, however.

OppaiMaya
Jul 18, 2013, 12:59 AM
That's what it is. Good stuff.

I compared the kanji's to the ones on the wiki and they match.

Anyway,s its a 10% boost against darkers at LVL3.

These are going to be great weapons seeing as there are darkers everywhere.

Just to give a 100% confirmation, I went ahead and unlocked the potential and did a damage test. It works ^^ Gonna go ahead and try to max it at lvl 3 now...Monica doesn't seem to be nice at all tho :(

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 18, 2013, 03:45 AM
Looks like I won the lotto, while damn near ever other fi I knew ran to buy their gwana doubles the day we got premium passes. Knew sticking with pyro weapons would pay off. :D

OppaiMaya
Jul 18, 2013, 07:25 AM
Yea that 10% boost VS darkers is great. These ruins weps def went up in price makes sense. Some of the best weapons in thegame for sure especially since there's darkers everywhere you go.

I have a Light version of the ruins sword (don't know the name >.<) at 50 and ontop of that the 10% bonus lol ^^