PDA

View Full Version : Team Outlaws (Ship 2)

GuardianGirth
Jul 20, 2013, 11:48 PM
Whats this team about?
We're fucking Outlaws, we do what we want. (aka playing pso2 while laughing at stupid shit on teamspeak. In a game where you can have up to 12 people in 1 room, nothing is more fun than all the random entertainment both in the game and from friends). We love to hunt dem lovely red boxes and whatever the fuck meseta is supposed to be.

How active is the team?
Around 40 members total, 15 of which are weekly active, a good 10 that are on daily. Many are well experienced and willing to help newer players out with info or just a friendly sword through quartz's nose. Also, we got bitches.

What kind of people do we want on the team?
People who don't hold themselves back and want to have fun. People who understand the benefit of getting to know one another not just through the game and text. People who thrive off being skilled and want to make others raise an eyebrow with their plays.Teams are far more close knit this way and orchestrating 5-12 man parties is far easier. Anyone who's chill, doesn't care about vulgarity, isn't an obnoxious bish obviously.

Are you screwed if you dont have a mic/headset?
No not at all, at least get on when you game with us so you can hear us and communicate better. Chances are one of us will make you laugh like an idiot.

What do we spend most of our time doing?
AQs surely. TAs less commonly nowadays but we aren't against it by any means. We strive to do full EXQ runs on meseta boost days as well.

Whats our team stats looking like?
I got to 10 and Created the team within the first hour or so of open beta so there's a good chance you'd be joining one of, if not the first team on the server.
Team Tree
Attack is lv7 (Probably a week or 2 away from lv7)
The rest are lv1 except duration and occurrence rate which are lv6

If you want to join, simply PM me or any of these managers who have an account on PSO-World. Our team lobby is B25, so if you see any of us lurking around, feel free to give us a yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo.

Managers on pso world
Evilmag
LordYata

For the time being i'll also leave the TS info up in case you want to try it out. I'll be straight up though, if you're someone who comes on just to be an annoying garbage eater, I won't waste any time excommunicating yo ass.

ts.ganonstower.net

I look forward to meeting and gaming with anyone who cracked a smile reading this topic!

EvilMag
Jul 20, 2013, 11:54 PM
Bro I'm so high right now.

This shit is cash. 8)

supersonix9
Jul 20, 2013, 11:54 PM
get on ts

MetalDude
Jul 20, 2013, 11:56 PM
Hey guys.

GuardianGirth
Jul 24, 2013, 03:18 PM
Bumpin dat shit.

Vintasticvin
Jul 24, 2013, 03:25 PM
YoyoyoyoyoyoYO what is it biches!

GuardianGirth
Jul 27, 2013, 11:47 PM
Broke 50 Members tonight. ITS GROWING BRO YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYO

kennykins
Jul 28, 2013, 01:31 PM
wat up broyos 8-)

EvilMag
Aug 1, 2013, 01:42 PM
FUCKING BUMP MAN

bobuko
Aug 2, 2013, 09:40 PM
I Joined these guys about a week ago, after trying a few other teams. Very cool and helpful players. They talk some good, funny, real shit. If you like to be chill but play to kick max ass, join up. I'm glad I did!

- Ryko

LordYata
Aug 12, 2013, 07:22 PM
I finally found the topic.

GuardianGirth
Sep 12, 2013, 11:21 PM
Bumped for glory.

LordYata
Sep 16, 2013, 01:53 PM
Shameless bump.

Saint Irish
Feb 19, 2014, 03:53 PM
Guide done out of boredom and lack of anything else to do >_> let me know what you guys think. http://outlawspso2.freeforums.net/thread/53/fighter-101?page=1&scrollTo=280

LordYata
May 14, 2014, 10:55 AM
6-month Shameless Bump.

OmegaNexus
May 14, 2014, 10:07 PM
How crazy are you, does everyone act hyper or like their drunk? .-.
(Entirely serious question)

LordYata
May 15, 2014, 08:36 AM
Well there's generally 1-2 people that are baked, drunk doesn't always happen, but when it does, it's hilarious. Otherwise we're just loud.

GuardianGirth
Jul 25, 2014, 01:31 AM
So with the recent disgust of public games of mining 3, we are wanting new members pretty badly. Obviously people who want to thrive off a team of monsters kicking ass and all that fun shit.

So if you're interested in laughing like an idiot over ts and busting heads left and right, hit me up.