PDA

View Full Version : Buying a crap 10* wep to trade for a Wep pass

dynanmb
Jul 23, 2013, 02:44 AM
Anyone have one they can sell / trade me? (Yes I have premium) I'll give ya 200k for it.... I just need the pass to buy the wep I want =D Atrades is my game name ship 2. Thanks guys and I am currently in game on block 202.

dynanmb
Jul 23, 2013, 08:14 AM
Shit, guess you can't trade 10star weapons I was told in game =/ Anyone know a quest that gives one as a reward?

gigawuts
Jul 23, 2013, 08:16 AM
Matter Board 11 will get you 2 10*'s that you can convert into passes. As a side note in case you don't know, the pyroxene weapons (from falz stones & AQ stones) can not be converted into passes.

dynanmb
Jul 23, 2013, 08:23 AM
Edited my last comment, I am only on Matter Board 1=/

gigawuts
Jul 23, 2013, 08:26 AM
The Matter Board is the story stuff, you ever find items with glowing yellow rings around them and then get this grid thing that unlocks an orbwhen you clear the quest afterwards? That's what that is. You need to get to the 11th one by clearing all the orange orbs and finding Shion in the shop area and/or doing the newly unlocked story quest a certain way. Here's more specific info on some of the Matter Boards: http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-open-beta-begins-and-mini-guide/#goals

mandraxx
Jul 24, 2013, 02:22 AM
Check the shops. I've seen 10* wep go as low as 18k.