PDA

View Full Version : A personal opinion.....

JaDe
Mar 7, 2001, 12:54 AM
so now Sega has lifted its lazy @ss out of its reclined chair and started doing something about item duping....did there actions that just took place the way to go???...i think not!...as you can see already there is a post that shows a way to get out of this...so what was the point?? why even try to rid us of the duping problem if your gonna come up with this half @ss solution to it....but hey what can u do???...at least there trying....now off to another point....PSO World is a great site...maybe you could say one of the greatest and informative PSO sites out there....but I found a great flaw in it...as some of you know...i truly hate duppers....they basically ruined my experience and joy in playing PSO...but as I read posts from way back when...i came upon many posts about backing up your character....of course this information in a cheaters mind would give him the idea of duppping...so did PSO World help contribute information into dupping...I think so!...everyone can say that they are honest players on these boards...and they are...but if you look at how many guests come in this site...you just cant tell what kind of a person is reading these boards....and give the right information to someone...they can turn and flip that information into something more deviant...I have met many dupers online...a lot of them actually tell me that they dupe items...and when I asked where they got this information from....Guess what they said???...PSO World!...Man! was i angry...I told him that PSO World was only for honest players...and there information was to be used in a proper manner....but of course the dupper doesnt care...he just laughs at my comment and continues on with his cheater ways....so i guess what i'm trying to get at is that even though a lot of people on these boards hate the duppers that are ruining this game....PSO World helped contribute to the problem...I know the many posts about backing up your character wasnt meant for someone to dupe there items...but because of this info..it helped in the demise of PSO....but hey dont take this personal PSO World...its just a personal opinion...

horr0rstory
Mar 7, 2001, 01:02 AM
im just curious and being a smart ass

but hwo do you breath? thats one big whopping sentance to break out without so much as a comma

=)

Ratsmack
Mar 7, 2001, 01:07 AM
So...by your logic...anything that can in some way be traced as part of cheating is something that helps cheaters? Guh...excuse me for questioning that. I understand your point, but I'm pretty sure the back up idea didn't originate here. And just because some people use it to dupe doesn't mean that it's only a duping thing. It's a way to restore a lost char.

Xria
Mar 7, 2001, 01:41 AM
<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Ambrai on 2001-03-07 09:07 ]</font>

Xria
Mar 7, 2001, 01:42 AM
OOOOOOOOO buddy, I can see the suspension notice in my inbox now.....

Getting close....

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Ambrai on 2001-03-07 09:08 ]</font>

Ambrai
Mar 7, 2001, 12:10 PM
I hate to say this but thats like going after the shop that sold the guy the liquid drano to make the pipe bomb that killed 100 people.

You know why we put this here. We know people can use it the wrong way. But I would rather tell the honest people the truth and make their lives easier than to hide it.