PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Download PSN Question

xBladeM6x
Jul 23, 2013, 07:26 PM
I remember them removing it from the marketplace, or at least hearing about it. Here's my question, I bought the game on PSN when it came out. I don't have a PSP at the moment, but I'm thinking of picking one up again. Is it possible for me to download the game again if I already own it, or did I get robbed and need to buy the UMD version now?

Random question as well, am I able to download PSP2 Infinity from the JP marketplace still?

blace
Jul 23, 2013, 08:05 PM
The download version of the game is still around and PSP2i is still up on JP PS store.

xBladeM6x
Jul 23, 2013, 08:30 PM
The download version of the game is still around and PSP2i is still up on JP PS store.

Thank you so much. :D

Ami
Jul 23, 2013, 10:57 PM
Hi Blade :3

Just to add that Infinity is on sale right now on PSN (for only 1700yen) so if you need to buy it again now's the most perfect time.

xBladeM6x
Jul 24, 2013, 03:41 AM
Hi Blade :3

Just to add that Infinity is on sale right now on PSN (for only 1700yen) so if you need to buy it again now's the most perfect time.

Hey Ami. :3 PM me the details of the chat you reside in? Also, thankfully I don't need to buy it again. Just wanting to play. :3