PDA

View Full Version : Whats the Deal with Extreme Quests? Anyone wanna play?

Akaichou
Jul 24, 2013, 05:38 PM
I've found a decent amount of English speakers on my ship and I can speak with the JP players so I don't have too much an issue, I was curious if others where around.

The English speakers I've found don't do the orders and the JP players don't seem to like EQ to start with. Is it like this on all ships? I found the EQ entertaining for a change of pace but can't find 2 others to play with.

Of the players I did manage to find that wanted to play they where...not really willing to play. Instead of doing the tests and orders they just wiped everything and rushed through the 5 stages...what good is that? Trying to get them to slow down and read the tests and orders they just complain about it being 13.500 pieces to get anything from the shop so its pointless...well yeah if all you want is the chips but we've had 11* and such drop and then you can't take them! If you didn't want to do the tests and orders why play the EQ to start with??

I have myself and 1 other that want to EQ 60 force and a 60 hunter.
I'm on ship 8 I get the impression most here are from Ship 2. Anyone out there on ship 8 wanting to play?

Other ships having the same issue with EQ?

GreenArcher
Jul 24, 2013, 05:45 PM
Just want to say the test orders are rather pointless as they only yield some EXP. It's just the floor orders you need to pay attention to. Also most people are going to rush through the floors as fast as possible because ideally you'll want to have drop boost tickets on during the mission.

Chdata
Jul 24, 2013, 05:49 PM
If I were max I'd do it xp

Akaichou
Jul 24, 2013, 06:06 PM
Just want to say the test orders are rather pointless as they only yield some EXP. It's just the floor orders you need to pay attention to. Also most people are going to rush through the floors as fast as possible because ideally you'll want to have drop boost tickets on during the mission.

Serious? Bah people...

Trying to get people to play with in game told me boost tickets don't count during EQ's and the tests matter for how many you can take out.

-.-

MetalDude
Jul 24, 2013, 06:09 PM
Objectives are what you want to clear in order to maintain the 3 item reward pickup at the end. Tests usually just hamper you (almost always HP heal reduction or electric floors) and completing those just give you EXP.

Akaichou
Jul 24, 2013, 06:16 PM
Well that's good to know, but I can't get people to do the floor orders to start with anyway.

Chik'Tikka
Jul 24, 2013, 06:21 PM
lol, i still have like 8 of the original 10 tickets from when EXQs 1st came out+^_^+ i mean i have been collecting more as i remember them, and i do like tower, but the restrictions on how much you can run it turned me off the whole thing+^_^+ rather spend the few hours I'm not at work running TAs+^_^+

holmwood
Jul 24, 2013, 06:22 PM
Well that's good to know, but I can't get people to do the floor orders to start with anyway.

Are you level 60? If not, you shouldn't even think sbout it. ^^;

Yamishi
Jul 24, 2013, 06:35 PM
I've never done the Extreme Quests, nor the majority of the Advance Quests. Someday I'll have to get some people to show me the best ways to run them.

Akaichou
Jul 24, 2013, 08:10 PM
lol, i still have like 8 of the original 10 tickets from when EXQs 1st came out+^_^+ i mean i have been collecting more as i remember them, and i do like tower, but the restrictions on how much you can run it turned me off the whole thing+^_^+ rather spend the few hours I'm not at work running TAs+^_^+
I make too much money in the auction house to want to TA. ^_^;; I was up for it for a few rounds but everyone wants to run the same 2 or 3 TA every day for the meseta and its like... nah I'm good... I think the limiting on EQ and ADV is good for keeping people from getting burned out on them.

Are you level 60? If not, you shouldn't even think sbout it. ^^;
It says I am in the first post...

I've never done the Extreme Quests, nor the majority of the Advance Quests. Someday I'll have to get some people to show me the best ways to run them.
The ADV annoy me, can't just play the one I want; have to do circles to make sure i have the proper drops. I'd rather just be limited by needing a pass to get in and only getting one a day then have to do levels I don't like or have no interest in to spend an hour grinding out the drops needed to do the level I do want to do. And if you only have A caps and you want to do a C mission having to grind through two levels to get to the drops you want.

Akaichou
Jul 24, 2013, 08:42 PM
whoops I guess I posted in the wrong place since it got moved. Sorry about that...I'm new here...only 5 posts and all...
I just went to the area I saw was marked for the PSO I play ^_^:;