PDA

View Full Version : Which Section ID?

Balter
Jul 25, 2013, 05:49 PM
I have 7 characters between two memory cards, and have tried to have a diverse selection of section IDs. I'll probably be creating my 8th character soon, and the only IDs I don't have are Bluefull, Oran, and Yellowboze. Which of those is the most useful?

gigawuts
Jul 25, 2013, 05:51 PM
Yellowboze gets you a whole lot of everything, but it sounds like you've kind of got everything covered for the most part already. It also gets a bonus to droprate of items with hit % in episode 2. I'm not too familiar with Bluefull's or Oran's drop charts, so can't really say much about them.

Crazyleo
Jul 26, 2013, 08:23 AM
There is a chart that shows what the predominate drop types are for each section (link (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=452)

According to the chart; Blueful primarily drops partisans and Oran primarily drops daggers

Balter
Jul 26, 2013, 02:04 PM
Yeah, I've seen that chart, but I don't really have a need for partisans or daggers. I guess it doesn't really matter at this point.

AlexCraig
Sep 17, 2013, 03:22 PM
Depends on your weapon preferences and your character class. Yellowboze is good all around. I'd probably suggest that.

wufiei
Sep 28, 2013, 03:53 PM
You may want to consider Oran since you seem to have Redria. Reason being? Red gets easy Lavis Cannons from red Slimes and Orans get easy Syncestas from Torrs (well, easy ish).