PDA

View Full Version : Mag stat contributions?

Rhypht
Jul 26, 2013, 09:30 AM
So I made a braver, and I'm making an ability mag for it. It's currently level 30, levelled only in Ability. I've got the Braver Mag skill at 5/5, so it's contributing to my S-ATK and R-ATK at 50% already. Now, I want to keep it an ability mag, so at level 100, I want it to evolve into Crux, where it's ability total is higher than the individual totals of S, R, and T. The thing is, I'd still like to put some points in S-ATK and R-ATK, but I don't know exactly how much a single level of S-ATK contributes to my character's stats.

I know that the highest I could go now is:
(Level 100)
Ability-34
S-ATK-33
R-ATK-33

But, having the Braver mag skill at level 5, is it worth still investing all of those skill points into S and R ATK?

This is why I need to know, I guess my real question is, how much does one level of an ATK increase in your mag actually affect your character's stats?

Dnd
Jul 26, 2013, 11:37 AM
one level in any mag stat = 1 point to the base of that stat

gigawuts
Jul 26, 2013, 11:40 AM
A quick number crunching can work this out

With Braver Mag 5 you get 50% of dex returned as SATK and RATK
34 * .5 = 17
The stats are then:
34 dex
50 satk
50 ratk

With 5 SP in Braver Mag and 100 in dex you get
100 * .5 = 50
So that's
100 dex
50 satk
50 ratk

So yeah.

Rhypht
Jul 26, 2013, 03:42 PM
Gotcha, thanks. I was using the 34/33/33 as an example of the highest I could equally level the S and R ATK of the mag and still have it become Crux at lvl 100. What I'm mainly trying to figure out is what the optimal balance of S/R-ATK vs Ability is for my build, so thank you for the info.

gigawuts
Jul 26, 2013, 03:44 PM
Ah, I see. Well, that depends on what items we get in the future. We don't really have many 10* braver weapons yet so we can't say for sure what's best, since mag stats are mainly for helping you equip gear.