PDA

View Full Version : What is the Best enemy part ???

eXo
Apr 7, 2003, 06:58 PM
Hello everyone I was just wondering,what does everyone consider to be the best enemypart to convert into a weapon,when I say the best I mean to use not for looks http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif is it C-Bringers,a member of the booma group ,Pan Arms S-eats etc..etc..

Murako
Apr 7, 2003, 07:03 PM
1. S-Reds Arms
2. Gi Gues Ass
3. Delsabers Right Arm

VulpesMundi
Apr 7, 2003, 07:15 PM
I'd say the Bringer's Right Arm / Rifle. Nothing like a ranged weapon with lots of power and accuracy that has a special attack that cuts enemy HP to 1/4. It works great, even in Ultimate.

demonknight
Apr 7, 2003, 07:24 PM
s reds definitely for the S/D but after that id say either c bringer

Guntz348
Apr 7, 2003, 07:27 PM
The Sreds are only really worth it if you play solo a lot, and can't cast SnD yourself. Since the level is so low it's not very usefull for online playing. On the other hand those are a strong set of daggers, and if you like dagger type weapons, then as far as enemy parts goes, thats your winner. I like the rappy fan myself, just because of all the feathers that fly everywhere! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

TeamPhalanx
Apr 7, 2003, 07:29 PM
FOrce: Sorcerer's Cane
RAnger: Bringer's Rifle
HUnter: S-Red's Blade

eXo
Apr 7, 2003, 07:50 PM
HMM http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif no mention of the Pan Arms ??? why not??I remember on Dreamcast version 1 Pan Arms where a pretty good weapon are they extremly watered down now or something?

MP3dawg16
Apr 7, 2003, 07:55 PM
1. Rappy fan, feather madness!
2. S-beat blades, Hell ability with high accuracy
3. Hildebear head, cant go wrong with foie!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MP3dawg16 on 2003-04-07 17:56 ]</font>

Vanango
Apr 7, 2003, 08:38 PM
HildeBLUE head, ^-^

so, it doesn't launch fire, but ice rather... but it does bring all your stats up! so... w00t!

Proto22003
Apr 7, 2003, 08:53 PM
1)s-reds blade
2)delsabers buster/shield
3)dragons claw

DRak
Apr 7, 2003, 09:02 PM
well i cant really say for sure kuz i dont have s-red arms, but i definately want them...i do have desablers shield and sword and that is my strongest weapon combination.....the atk power with them together is 700 which is pretty good, though i also have dragons claw which is not only powerful but casting foie without TP is a lot of fun ^_^

NekoHikari
Apr 8, 2003, 01:55 AM
Back when I was playing DC all I found were Del Saber Right arms. I had a lot of them, and I wished to myself that I would one day find a Del Saber shield.

Well, my wish was granted, but not until I played the game on GC- I found a Del Saber Left arm soon enough, so I had the shield but...

Now I have a LOT of Delsaber shields but no Buster!
Why is it that I found 10 DS Right arms on DC in a row, and then found 10 DS Left arms on GC in a row?

WHAT IS THE DEAL?!

Derkin
Apr 8, 2003, 05:57 AM
On 2003-04-07 23:55, NekoHikari wrote:
Back when I was playing DC all I found were Del Saber Right arms. I had a lot of them, and I wished to myself that I would one day find a Del Saber shield.

Well, my wish was granted, but not until I played the game on GC- I found a Del Saber Left arm soon enough, so I had the shield but...

Now I have a LOT of Delsaber shields but no Buster!
Why is it that I found 10 DS Right arms on DC in a row, and then found 10 DS Left arms on GC in a row?

WHAT IS THE DEAL?!

It seems like the PSO gods find irony quite amusing.

As for the topic question, I'd have to say CBringer's, SRed's and *thinks* CSorc's. Those are just the ones that I've tried. Gi Gue's, Baranz and others could be great but I wouldn't know.

Jonathais_GC
Apr 8, 2003, 06:45 AM
the baranz gun is very cool. but im gonna go with C-bringer rifle, been one of my fave guns since v1

DariusValMortis
Apr 8, 2003, 08:18 PM
I like my sinow beats blades http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DariusValMortis on 2003-04-08 18:58 ]</font>