PDA

View Full Version : is maxing ATA really worth it?

astronautcowboy3
Apr 7, 2003, 07:54 PM
Is it worth it to max ATA if you aren't a ranger? or even if you are?

Asmoedean
Apr 7, 2003, 08:07 PM
Depends if you like hitting things or not.

Ghaleon
Apr 7, 2003, 08:10 PM
yep. just wait til ultimate

Joe-Azlin
Apr 7, 2003, 08:33 PM
ultimate sux cuz u hit zip to nil so basically get as much ata as u can lol

astronautcowboy3
Apr 7, 2003, 10:44 PM
What about on a Force?

mistghost
Apr 7, 2003, 10:48 PM
unless your a melle fo, dont even touch ata, forces are pretty much spell dominant

Captain_Dude
Apr 7, 2003, 11:23 PM
On 2003-04-07 20:48, mistghost wrote:
unless your a melle fo, dont even touch ata, forces are pretty much spell dominant

*Points to a video of that time he gave his FOnewearl mechguns* The guy is right you know!
*Watches his little FOnewearl tank through forest, then die 42 times during normal caves despite being at lvl 35 or whatever she was then... Continues watching her get up, let out a sigh, and witha flick of her finger Rafoie everything to death.*
Oh, she so cute when she's not getting killed by Grass Assassins...

NekoHikari
Apr 8, 2003, 12:33 AM
[quote] Depends if you like hitting things or not.

I couldn't agree more.

Robert Jordan ROCKS!

silvermax
Apr 8, 2003, 12:39 AM
well i know im gona try, i got to ult and now my only efective wep is a what you see in my sig, and even then i miss a heck of a lot

SubstanceD
Apr 8, 2003, 12:39 AM
I think so. High ATA is very important to Rangers, Hunters and to any other characters who melee since as the enemies become harder it becomes harder to hit them, however if you are using a Force character and do not plan on meleeing than there really is no point since thier spells never ever miss and having higher ATA won't neccearily make them any more effective in combat.

Eclypse
Apr 8, 2003, 01:19 AM
I don't think maxing it is that important, but getting it fairly high is important especially when it comes to using mechs and blades in Ultimate mode.