PDA

View Full Version : GC: Tsumikiri J-Sword Question

AsmodeusFireEye
Apr 7, 2003, 07:58 PM
I've been looking all over this site and others trying to find out how to get a Tsumikiri J-Sword, and cannot find the information anywhere. Can anyone help answer this? The only thing I could find out is that it's a created item, but even that may not be accurate. My guess is that it has something to do with the Sealed J-Sword Skyly finds on Ult.

(Oh, and if there is somewhere I can find it, and I'm just being an idiot about this, let me know also...)

Yoda86
Apr 7, 2003, 08:53 PM
Yep, but its created in a wierd way. You have to get the sealed J-Sword then kill 2300 (that's the number so far) enemies to unseal the Sealed J into the Tsumikiri J-Sword. The Tsumikiri J-Sword's special is a huge blast that hits anything around it but drains about 25% of your PB Energy.

Here is a link to the Sealed J, but the only know ID to get it thus far is Skyly:

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=193

LordCronai
Apr 7, 2003, 09:23 PM
Right =o
Sealed J-Sword is found from Gi Gue (Seabed miniboss, the huge Gee thing) on Ultimate with a Skyly character.
Once you've got the SJ-Sword, you make 2300 kills to unseal it, and you've got a TJ-Sword.

Elusive_Llama
Apr 8, 2003, 12:11 PM
It doesn't use just 25% of your pb. T-J Sword special uses 20pb per energy blast. Up to 3 are possible because that's the limit on how many times you can combo. Once you start the special, you have to bust off 3 special attacks as fast as possible because your pb meter starts to drain away regardless of how many specials you pull off.

Yoda86
Apr 8, 2003, 05:12 PM
I don't understand about that last part, why do you have to pull off three of the blasts real quick?

Klick
Apr 8, 2003, 05:58 PM
how do you get seald j form j?

Yoda86
Apr 8, 2003, 06:20 PM
Hm, if your asking how to get the sealed J-Sword it was up in my first post (after the author's). There is also a link there to give details about the sword.

Stalfos333
Apr 8, 2003, 06:40 PM
You have to do all three quickly, to finish before the PB meter is drained.

Yoda86
Apr 8, 2003, 07:07 PM
Oh, I see, so the PB meter drains by 25% (or is it 20 PB Energy) regardless if you pull off the three special attacks?

AsmodeusFireEye
Apr 8, 2003, 09:09 PM
Awesome. Thanks for the help everyone. I've already got my Sealed J, just need to get out slaying!

Elusive_Llama
Apr 8, 2003, 09:51 PM
Each special takes 20 pb to use. On top of that, your pb meter is also draining pretty fast regardless of whether you do the 2nd and/or 3rd combo. So if you had 60 pb, you will not be able to pull off more than 2 specials due to the pb meter draining away.

dj_dan
Apr 9, 2003, 01:42 AM
Just so you guys know, unsealing the J-Sword hasn't been confirmed.

Everything is still speculation.

You could potentially be wasting your time.

Nothing has been proven.

Captain_Dude
Apr 9, 2003, 02:22 AM
On 2003-04-08 23:42, dj_dan wrote:
Just so you guys know, unsealing the J-Sword hasn't been confirmed.

Everything is still speculation.

You could potentially be wasting your time.

Nothing has been proven.

Well there's only one way to prove things. So they're not really wasting time if they (dis)prove the number one rumor!