PDA

View Full Version : Error 91010 on PSZ

striker0
Jul 30, 2013, 12:42 AM
First things first. Yes I looked up the error code of what that meant. But here's the tricky part. I have no one on my friend roster. I just barely started going back onto wi-fi for this game this evening.

Could the error be happening because I'm playing the game on the 3DS? I would use my DS lite, but the top screen is all but done for, as the connection between the top and bottom screens is a lost cause due to the top screen being pushed back too far by a accident.

Aeris
Jul 30, 2013, 02:03 AM
You have to use WEP for playing DS games online instead of WPA/WPA2 since those won't work for DS games.

striker0
Jul 30, 2013, 03:14 AM
I am using WEP settings. It even tells me that I have WEP security on my router and 3DS.
And if it helps any, yes I did do the wi-fi settings for the DS games as well. Heck I was even able to jump onto playing alone for a little while before I was booted.

Aeris
Jul 30, 2013, 09:04 AM
Hmm, it says about checking with the friend's list for that game, its got something to do with the nintendo Wi-Fi connection ID set on the DS mode on your 3DS or your FC its registered to, might have to call up nintendo for that since i can't help much for that issue.