PDA

View Full Version : Braver Question

ravaonna
Aug 2, 2013, 09:03 AM
Hello~ I've never posted on here before, so sorry if this question has been answered already--I can't be bothered to look through 100 something pages of braver discussion for the answer. >>" In regards to Weak Stance, specifically the skill Weak Stance Critical, would a critical be the same as a Just Attack? And if it isn't, would you still recommend the Skill? If it helps, I'm playing a bow build for my braver. Thanks in advance.

deahamlet
Aug 2, 2013, 09:54 AM
Critical is not the same as Just Attack. Apparently most people think Crit is useless-ish, but JA is awesome-sauce. Most people do not recommend Crit anything so only invest in Crit for stances if you need to get to the Charge skills (for BOW damage increase).

Kondibon
Aug 2, 2013, 09:57 AM
The reason crit isn't reccomended is because it just does your maximum damage, it isn't a multiplier or anything. If your attack rate is 800~1000 your crits would be 1000 damage but you'd be able to hit 1000 regularly even without a crit if your dex is high enough. Since bravers focus on dex they need crits even less than other classes.

Just attacks are a flat damage increase when you time an attack right, that's the only way to trigger then.

otaku998
Aug 2, 2013, 09:59 AM
Average/Weak Stance Charge will affect Katana PAs (Karan/Sakura) after 7th August maint.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Aug 2, 2013, 10:32 AM
Average/Weak Stance Charge will affect Katana PAs (Karan/Sakura) after 7th August maint.

Where'd you get this?

And if this is true, they better give us another round of reset passes -_-

deahamlet
Aug 2, 2013, 10:32 AM

Damn it, Sega, I had finally decided on a tree and now you do this to me! WAHHH!

ravaonna
Aug 2, 2013, 10:33 AM
Ok, thanks a lot you guys. Doesn't seem like a sound investment then; I'll just put the minimum points in to get to Weak Stance Charge. Thanks again!

gigawuts
Aug 2, 2013, 10:37 AM
Where'd you get this?

And if this is true, they better give us another round of reset passes -_-

It was put up in the patch notes a bit back.

And I wouldn't count on reset passes, they've very specifically stated that those are only for tree changes. The tree isn't being changed :wacko:

It's a dick move, I know, and the tree is effectively being changed, but it isn't technically being changed so we'll just have to wait for new skills to be put in or some kind of bugfix to something, or the usual deal.

otaku998
Aug 2, 2013, 11:02 AM
Well since they don't specifically state that they won't give reset pass this time. I say we wait till after 7th to call it a dick move or not.

Ofc, i am not getting my hope up.

Z-0
Aug 2, 2013, 11:59 AM
One of their reasons for giving out reset passes was because of the Zonde Nerf. The tree wasn't changed because of that, although that did actually coincide with the extra stuff on the tree.

I expect tree resets to be given out, myself, because remember, it's the same day Twin Dagger Gear is being changed.

UnLucky
Aug 2, 2013, 02:29 PM
They gave out reset passes to Gunners when they changed PK and fixed APPR. Pretty sure no new skills were added at the same time.

Z-0
Aug 2, 2013, 02:31 PM
They changed skill modifiers and whatnot though. They're not doing that here.

Kondibon
Aug 2, 2013, 03:22 PM
They changed skill modifiers and whatnot though. They're not doing that here.

Aren't they changing the modifiers on dagger gear? That's pretty much the same thing. ._.