PDA

View Full Version : EP 2: What do you play?

Arrow
Aug 3, 2013, 09:17 AM
Now that it's settled down a bit, I think it's time to figure out who's sticking with the new or staying with the tried and true.

Sanguine2009
Aug 3, 2013, 09:24 AM
thanks to an agito droping while i not even touched br i feel kinda obligated to use it for now but after i get it to a decent lv i will probably switch back to Te/Hu as if find it to be the most fun

strikerhunter
Aug 3, 2013, 09:26 AM
I play what I want to play when I want to play. Braver and Advance classes primarily. And Dewman also but super falz is putting that aside for now.

Dnd
Aug 3, 2013, 09:37 AM
My main, nina remains Hu/Fi 98% of the time but i still play the other classes bar braver on her.

Mia, my dewman, is Braver/Hunter - because I'm really enjoy bows/katanas and wired lances on her

Z-0
Aug 3, 2013, 09:44 AM
I just play as I did before Episode 2.

Neith
Aug 3, 2013, 10:06 AM
I made a new BR/HU Deuman for Ep2, but I still rock HU/FI, FO/TE and RA/HU as well on other characters. The FO is getting the most play at the minute (running AQs and Force with Nazonde and Namegid destroys everything :lol: )

AlaskanKactus
Aug 3, 2013, 10:18 AM
I split my time between both my characters now. My Deuman being primarily for Br/Hu while my Human plays all other classes.

Zenobia
Aug 3, 2013, 10:23 AM
I play as always have that being the efficient way while also alternating between my characters for Falz event putting some work into my Duman Braver as well setting up her gear and affixes.

otaku998
Aug 3, 2013, 10:25 AM
Completely new, dewman. Cause of the eyes, people called me foolish to restart from zero for such reason but hey....

SakoHaruo
Aug 3, 2013, 02:15 PM
Completely new, dewman. Cause of the eyes, people called me foolish to restart from zero for such reason but hey....

this ^

dewmans have so much swag.

Shambertin
Aug 3, 2013, 02:56 PM
i am forever cast :3 my 2nd slot is cast gunner girl lol

jooozek
Aug 3, 2013, 03:18 PM
don't have time/drive to play but when i login, i log on my dewman braver

Stormwalker
Aug 3, 2013, 03:50 PM
I'm sticking with my human so far, but I change classes a lot. Need that variety, also trying to get everything leveled. Just started out trying Braver... it's interesting, but so far I think I still like Gunner best.

SquashDemon
Aug 3, 2013, 11:59 PM
I'm still ticked at Deumans for their farcical involvement in PSP2i's plot. (I won't spoil it for anyone who actually LIKED that horrible game.) so I used my new character to make a cosplay alt instead.

Played with Braver a bit, gave me shades of the Vanguard class...which I also hated. Also not a fan of how ridiculously OP Katanas are, especially considering that KC is essentially "hold the attack button to win" and disregarded bows because "meh, archery." We have guns for that, and I'm not much of a shooty mcshootster anyways. (heck I didn't really get why bows were necessary in PSU) As for average stance, sure it's a nice way to bolster my fury stance, but I roll Hu/Te or Hu/Fo if I feel like dropping an FCB powered Namegid on a hard to hit enemy (I'm lookin' at you Windira) and free heals is always going to mean more to me than an additional two thousand damage here and there. If I cared about DPS, I'd play HuFi, after all.

Also horns.

I don't like 'em.

The end!

EDIT: Get off my lawn you kids!

Evangelion X.XX
Aug 4, 2013, 12:28 AM
Tried Braver Class and didn't like it so much; I guess it feels too slow and "average" compared to the other two melee class notwithstanding that I'm at lv. 55 with lv. 60 Hunter subbed; I suppose this is satisfactory given that it's a "Jack-of-all-Trades" class so class-balance must come into play.

Some people like the class, some people don't. I just don't. After I get it to lv. 60, I'm gonna go back to playing solely FI/HU. If you like it, that's cool too.

Zenobia
Aug 4, 2013, 01:20 AM

I am all up in yo hood son 8D~!

otaku998
Aug 4, 2013, 02:51 AM
...which I also hated. Also not a fan of how ridiculously OP Katanas are, especially considering that KC is essentially "hold the attack button to win"..

I hope you are joking

ReaperTheAbsol
Aug 4, 2013, 03:05 AM
My Deumarl has taken a lot of my attention recently, and she has been balanced between both HU and BR. I still play Hawk from time to time, but I want to main Sora for a while so she can be able to stand on her own two feet without the help of others.