PDA

View Full Version : Help with fixing the error 630?

AutumnWinds
Aug 3, 2013, 10:32 AM
Hi everyone I was hoping someone can help me with the error 630. I've checked the guide for all the error codes and saw it means my internet connection was dropping but I know for sure my internet is not dropping at all. I get disconnected at random intervals and it happens maybe from every 5 minutes to every 10-15 minutes. My internet is working fine on my computer and almost never drops. If it helps any I'm playing on my PSVita. This happens many times and I'm still on the tutorial... So I have to keep doing it again ^^"

Aeris
Aug 4, 2013, 07:33 AM
Can be probably due to your router or your wireless signal being weak or interference from other devices, tryed giving the router a reset and going back online to test it?

iboxmiguell
Aug 6, 2013, 09:58 AM
Hey i have the same problem here, and still anybody has a solution

>modem reset, reinstall the game 3 times, without firewall and antivirus, Direct X updated already, drivers done, about the graphics and stuff of those i did it although i have my pc with core i7, good graphic card and memory ram 8 gb~~ and still the problem persist.

This started to happen on July 13 12:14 am, really do not know how to solve this and I will spend a month without being able to play, is really annoying, and again my internet is working good and it is not the modem( i dont use router sometimes but before that date it worked good too), Also i can stay forever in lobby but when im in a map or EQ in 2 mins i get 630 again, and sometimes in lobby i get as well 630, yesterday i was afk in lobby for 3 hours, i did without DC(630) DF then I went to TA and in 4 mins i get dc again.

I used as well the PSO2 TWEAKER and nothing, still getting 630, i mean what the hell is going on? srsly someone has a true solution? please and sorry for the bad english lol

Husq
Aug 6, 2013, 10:37 AM
Did you forward the necessary ports to the machine you are playing pso2 with?
Other than that, 630 is a communication issue, nothing to you with your computer specs. It is either a required ports wasn't past to your machines, by your router, or your connection has a high latency, which i doubt, since you were didn't had the issue before, and you got kicked by the server.
Did you changed anything on your network setup around the time you start getting the problems?

iboxmiguell
Aug 6, 2013, 11:57 AM
I didnt change anything in my network setup, i was playing normally and it began to happen, hmm maybe its the modem?

Did you forward the necessary ports to the machine you are playing pso2 with?
about this. Can u explain me it? fix the ports to play pso2, please.^^

Husq
Aug 6, 2013, 12:09 PM
easiest way, so i don't need to explain too much, is to go to http://portforward.com/ and look up your modem/router/gateway.
Basically just forward the TCP ports 12000-12999 to your PC's IP, or put that IP address into dmz (i would only do that with consoles, not with machines like a PC)