PDA

View Full Version : dissapointed with ultimate olga flow.

Blue-Hawk
Apr 8, 2003, 12:51 AM
people made it out to be a far more nastier battle then it actually was. only died one time to the shockwave. man, i was actually looking forward to a good fight and i get this wuss?! ultimate falz was tougher. jesus. ultimate episode 2 was so nasty only to have a wuss for a fuinal boss. *sigh* i think it only took me like 10 minutes to kill him. both forms.

Captain_Dude
Apr 8, 2003, 12:53 AM
<spam> Well, y'know what they say, "You can bash a cat with a hammer, but y'can't make him enjoy it!"</spam>

I'll remember this when I go fight ol' Olga.

NekoHikari
Apr 8, 2003, 12:59 AM
You were using a Ramarl weren't you?

Do you have any idea how badly a Ramarl owns Olga Flow? I would dare say more than any other character.

NekoHikari
Apr 8, 2003, 01:02 AM

My personal opinion is that Ramarls are the #1 best character to fight Olga Flow with. Who could possibly be better?

Blue-Hawk
Apr 8, 2003, 01:09 AM
and the sadder part of this whole venture was that not one single red box was dropped in the entire run.

VulpesMundi
Apr 8, 2003, 01:44 AM
On 2003-04-07 22:14, VulpesMundi wrote:
You'll be pleasantly surprised (if not disappointed) at how easy Ultimate Flow is in offline single-player.

Told ya so. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Even in offline multi-player he's pretty darn easy. Now online, that's a different story. He can be quite a formidable opponent there thanks to the multi-hit rule. Perhaps someday you'll see for yourself.

saffaya
Apr 8, 2003, 03:32 AM
You waited until you had a lvl 151 char to go against Ulti Olga and then complain ?
How about going against him with a char with 50-40 lvl less ? THAT will give you a run for your meseta.

SLyNKee
Apr 8, 2003, 01:08 PM
I dont know how we did it but me a Ranger and a Fo and a HUmar, me being a HUcast no lie beat him in under a minute both forms id say 45 seconds it was ridiculos and we were all levels 120 to 135 i have no idea how we did it, im sure it was because of our combo shifta and deband pb righe before the boss but we were in shock ive never beaten him that fast

Alisha
Apr 8, 2003, 01:40 PM
wellforone imguessing you did it offline go try it online then see what you think

IceBlink
Apr 8, 2003, 02:02 PM
I took him on at ultimate online when I wasn't even level 90 yet.

... Yes, I got owned! Badly too! XD But I have to admit, his fighting sequences wins the coolness award. How many bosses do you know who will jump down to follow you, and fight... whilst freefalling upside-down? o_O

TeamPhalanx
Apr 8, 2003, 02:48 PM
All the more reason to find a way to get online so you may get the thrashing that you deserve http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Mystil
Apr 8, 2003, 06:02 PM
On 2003-04-07 23:02, NekoHikari wrote:

My personal opinion is that Ramarls are the #1 best character to fight Olga Flow with. Who could possibly be better?

LOL! And what makes you think that? Class don't matter to Evil Olga. He can still hand your ass to you on VH/Ult online. THE ENTIRE GAME is mad easy offline.

JavaMoon
Apr 9, 2003, 01:26 AM
On 2003-04-07 23:44, VulpesMundi wrote:
Even in offline multi-player he's pretty darn easy. Now online, that's a different story. He can be quite a formidable opponent there thanks to the multi-hit rule. Perhaps someday you'll see for yourself.

Uh, aren't the HP stats and such the same for offline multi-player as they are for online?

Orange_Coconut
Apr 9, 2003, 03:06 AM
JavaMoon: I don't think so, you might want to check the Beastiary though incase I'm wrong.

VulpesMundi
Apr 9, 2003, 05:32 AM
On 2003-04-08 23:26, JavaMoon wrote:
Uh, aren't the HP stats and such the same for offline multi-player as they are for online?

Yes, they're the same for online and offline multi-player. I repeat (in case you missed it the first time) that he is a formidable opponent online because of the multi-hit rule. Assuming you don't know what that is... When playing online if your character takes a hit and isn't knocked down s/he will have NO invincibility and will take repeated hits without delay. This rule is non-existent offline, in which case you'll get roughly two seconds of invincibility after taking a hit.

JavaMoon
Apr 10, 2003, 12:47 AM
Well I've never had a hit on OF that didn't knock me down so I never knew it existed. *shrug* Whatever.