PDA

View Full Version : Long time PS player and son LF Team

Reven
Aug 4, 2013, 08:01 PM
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a good group of regular players for my son and I to play with on Ship 2. I've been an avid PS fan logging thousands of hours in PSO, PSOBB and PSU each and have already raised a character to mid 30's on ship 1. I recently restarted on ship 2 to play with my son and with the English patches.

My son is mature for his age and a very capable gamer. However, he is still young and needs to avoid more "adult" conversation. He is fine with cursing but sexual references are to be avoided. He will mostly be playing along with me so it shouldn't really be an issue.

I've looked over the Team list and checked out a lot of teams sites but it's difficult to find info about whether they are okay with and okay for younger players. Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated.

GreenGod
Aug 4, 2013, 10:30 PM
Well, My team is always accepting new recruits. dont descriminate on age level or any of that.
as for Adult Conversation. Most of the Adult stuff is Kept in Voice Chat....Team chat s pretty clear. Mabe the occasional Symbol art or swear word pops up. lol.but i think no matter where u go or what u do. the Symbol arts will always be around.
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205842

p.s. Washington State For the Win... im further north than you. almost canada

Reven
Aug 5, 2013, 01:34 AM
Nice! Where at in WA? I'm actually in Hillsboro, OR now. I haven't updated my profile here in a few years. I have a lot of family in central WA though.

GreenGod
Aug 5, 2013, 03:21 AM
Nice! Where at in WA? I'm actually in Hillsboro, OR now. I haven't updated my profile here in a few years. I have a lot of family in central WA though.

San Juan islands.