PDA

View Full Version : Maijiita Vs. Hildetorr! Round II

Maijiita
Apr 8, 2003, 01:46 AM
Maijiita: ::running through the forest II area, just a normal run. Rare hunting... Then.. he see's it.. That ugly mo'fo that hospitalized him...:: ... I've been looking for you... But, I do have to agree with the term, 'Sight for sore eyes' with you buddy.

Hildetorr: - doesn't even know Maijiita is there. -

Maijiita: ::unsheathes his Sange:: ... ... ::even though he should use that H&S Justice he had equiped:: Now, You shall feel the wrath... OF MY PRIDE!!! EEEEEYYYAAAAA~!!!! ::darts at the Hildetorr::

Hildetorr: - is clueless to Maijiita's loud self. -

Meillenia: *Ahem* -Nonchalantly sticks her leg out in front of Maijiita.- e.E;;; -Feigns innocence.-

Maijiita: ::Sent fling due to his own momentum:: HOLY ZEN!!! I'M FASTER THE SUPER MAN!! HAHAHA! ph33r my mad ski-!!!! ::WHAM!! right into the Hildetorr, sliding off the Hildetorr, stumbling around...:: *_*.... Tinkle... Tinkle.. little star.....

Hildetorr: - RAWR!! SWING!! -

Maijiita: How I won...der... ::stumbles out of the way of the swingage... WHOOSH!! Just missed'em!:: wwwwhhhheeee.... hehe! ::swings around in a circle as he says that::

Meillenia: -Walks up to Hildetorr. Looks it in the eye. Kicks in ballz.- Feel my pain, biznatch.

Hildetorr: RRAAA----... YIPE!! YIPE!! YIPE!! - obviously, in pain. - YIPE! YIPE! YIPE!

Maijiita: W..hat... You are..? ::stops his stumbling... his body gets all Lanky and limp then... gets all cross eyed and falls over:: Eeeehhhh... Mommy.. I dun wanna go to school...::thud::

Meillenia: ARGH!! Why do I always have to... -eye twitching.- ... ... ... ... ... ... -Spazes out.- DO ALL THE WORK AROUND HERE!! Stupid good for nothing free loader!!!! ...Goddammit. -Boots Hildetorr in the butt. Watches it run away.- >/ -Drags Maijiita back to the hospital.-

Maijiita: ::wakes up in the hospital:: Man.. I got whooped again.. Didn't I..? ::Pride damage Five billion...::

Meillenia: Did you happen to ride the short bus to school as a young hunter? >/

(xD! Actually, That would be coolsville, If that could happen. But, We thought it would be funny to do it in a comical sense. But, We made short work of the Hildetorr, AND!!! Got the Frozen Shooter! So... My rant is all about... How stupid I was for letting it make short work of me to begin with. Lol.)

RX8
Apr 8, 2003, 01:53 AM
Lol, very funnie story http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif lool, btw is there any chance to get that Froz from you? lol

janitorbob
Apr 8, 2003, 07:01 AM
man, just tp trick to get it, thats how you can be legit and still have 4 god/powers. God I love Viridia. Takes for freakin ever, but it's worth it.