PDA

View Full Version : Game Most Wanted/Hype List! What are you excited for?

ARASHIKAGE
Aug 6, 2013, 02:42 AM
Wii U:
(I do not currently own a Wii U, but me purchasing a Wii U is inevitable with some of the titles to come)

#1 Super Smash Bros.
#2 The Legend Of Zelda:
#3 X (by Monolith Soft)
#4 Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem
#5 Earthbound (e shop)
#6 Pikmin 3
#7 Mario Kart 8
#8 Super Luigi U

3DS:
(I own 3 of these already*)

#1 Super Smash Bros.
#2 Pokemon X & Y
#3 Legend Of Zelda: A Link Between Two Worlds
#4 Monster Hunter 4
#5 Shin Megami Tensei 4*
#6 Fire Emblem*
#7 Animal Crossing: A New Leaf
#8 Resident Evil: Revelations*
#9 Super Mario 3D World

PC:

#1 The Elder Scrolls Online
#2 Battlefield 4
#3 GTA V
#4 Batman: Arkham Origins
#5 Thief
#6 South Park: The Stick of Truth

Xbox:

WWE 2K14 (please 2k, make my wrestling game awesome)

PSP: PSO2
If I had a PSP this would be my game choice. Is there any other reason to want a PSP? I'm not to thrilled with this handheld, someone prove me wrong.

Others:

Destiny, Watch Dogs and Star Wars: Battlefront sure look appealing. I don't know enough about them to toss them on my list, but they have potential to be amazing games.

Please don't let this turn into a console battle field. I'm just aiming for a lighthearted thread about excitement over the new games to come. (And the one's that are on your wishlist).

blace
Aug 6, 2013, 03:13 AM
Super Smash Bros. I'll need to pick up a Wii U or a 3DS in the future.

Saints Row IV, only played a bit of 3 but, 4 seems promising.

Do you mean the Vita? PSO2 is on that and PC. Uncharted: Golden Abyss is a good game, don't like how it forces you to swipe often. Persona 4: Golden is an excellent port of the PS2's Persona 4 game with added extras. Muramasa Rebirth is a nice quick hack and slash similar to older side scrolling action games. Gravity Rush makes nice work of the system as well as showcasing how powerful the system can be with it's open world free roaming capability.

Cross-Play/Cross-Buy option through a PS3 game or PS Store is useful when you want to play a game on the PS3(example given, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royal) can be played on the Vita using the cross save feature stored on PSN. Other fighters allow Cross-Play, such as Ultimate Marvel VS. Capcom, Street Fighter x Tekken, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift and so on. Shooters on the system in general are comparable to PS3/360/PC with the controls. Downside is that if you are connected online often, it'll drain the battery and will last you a mere 3 hours as opposed to the 7/8 hours when playing offline. The games library is also quite small and doesn't see very many releases.

Polly
Aug 6, 2013, 04:51 AM
Dive Kick and DuckTales are the only two things I'm really looking forward to right now.

I need more Dive Kicks and ducks in my life.

BIG OLAF
Aug 6, 2013, 06:26 AM
Pokemon X & Y.

Saints Row IV and the new Super Smash Bros. are both 'maybes'.

Retehi
Aug 6, 2013, 07:05 AM
Another for Dive Kick here, and also Killer Instinct.

Blue-Hawk
Aug 6, 2013, 07:28 AM
D- None of the above.

You also forgot to mention any PS3 games.

Also, PSO2 will never see the light of day here in the US. No news looks to mean no game. Delayed my ass. Just tell us it's canceled Sega and stop screwing with us.

Polly
Aug 6, 2013, 07:38 AM
Another for Dive Kick here, and also Killer Instinct.

We should exchange Steam names so that we may Dive Kick one another's faces!

Milla
Aug 6, 2013, 02:01 PM
Umm out of your list;
Pokemon X & Y
X (Monolith Soft Wii U Game)

My list;
Kingdom Hearts 3
Final Fantasy XV
Kingdom Hearts 2.5
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles

strikerhunter
Aug 6, 2013, 02:05 PM
My list:
1. Elder Scrolls Online
2. Battlefield 4
3. Halo 5?

Not going to say NA/EU PSO2 anymore "4" this year.

ARASHIKAGE
Aug 6, 2013, 04:38 PM
This is the first I've heard of Dive Kick.
So many good games, only two thumbs...

Outrider
Aug 6, 2013, 05:24 PM
This is the first I've heard of Dive Kick.
So many good games, only two thumbs...

Luckily, that's all you'll need for Dive Kick!

Mantiskilla
Aug 6, 2013, 09:39 PM
We should exchange Steam names so that we may Dive Kick one another's faces!

Hahaha! I'm SO ready to bust some heads in DiveKick.

Polly...you're first!

....and where the heck is the promo person for the "Streaming Fight of the Century?"

NoiseHERO
Aug 6, 2013, 10:41 PM
gta5 is coming out for PC? @_@

Polly
Aug 6, 2013, 11:14 PM
Hahaha! I'm SO ready to bust some heads in DiveKick.

Polly...you're first!

....and where the heck is the promo person for the "Streaming Fight of the Century?"

AUGUST 20TH!
THE KILLA VS THE POLLY!
FIRST TO 100 BOUTS WINS!
BE THERE...or don't. Ya know, whatevs.

Mike
Aug 6, 2013, 11:15 PM
Looking forward to TESO and Saints Row 4. I hadn't expected to be looking forward to SR4 but after getting 3 for cheap last month on Steam, I'm hooked.

Outrider
Aug 7, 2013, 01:27 AM
gta5 is coming out for PC? @_@

It hasn't been announced.

But, y'know... probably.

Sexy_Raine
Aug 7, 2013, 01:59 PM
Ducktales remake - I'm still surprised a 25 year old game is getting a remake. Will definitely have nostalgia playing through it. If Capcom decides to do another old Disney games remake, please do "Magical Quest" from the SNES. It was the best Mickey game IMO.

YS Celceta. One of the reasons worth having a Vita. I more RPGs come to Vita.

Beyond: Two Souls. Can't wait for this one. I'm a huge fan of mature storres like Bioshock and Last of Us.

Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki (JP version). Can''t wait for next month.

I'm not going to list any next-gen games because I don't plan to get a PS4 anytime soon.

Mantiskilla
Aug 7, 2013, 02:18 PM
Ducktales remake - I'm still surprised a 25 year old game is getting a remake. Will definitely have nostalgia playing through it. If Capcom decides to do another old Disney games remake, please do "Magical Quest" from the SNES. It was the best Mickey game IMO.

YS Celceta. One of the reasons worth having a Vita. I more RPGs come to Vita.

Beyond: Two Souls. Can't wait for this one. I'm a huge fan of mature storres like Bioshock and Last of Us.

Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki (JP version). Can''t wait for next month.

I'm not going to list any next-gen games because I don't plan to get a PS4 anytime soon.

Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers would be my choice, but yeah Magical Quest wasn't bad either.

Looking forward to for me? Eh dunno I kinda just buy stuff that looks fun. I guess Ys on Vita, DOA5 Ultimate on PS3, and Battlefield 4 on PC are games I know I'm going to get for sure but I wouldn't say any of them are games I'm "hyped" for per se; I just I know I'll play them

gigawuts
Aug 7, 2013, 02:34 PM
If the 3ds wasn't region locked I'd be all over MH4, but...sadface.

RenzokukenZ
Aug 7, 2013, 06:58 PM
One more month til console Diablo 3.

Two words: couch co-op!

Nitro Vordex
Aug 7, 2013, 07:10 PM
I want The Crew. I need me some racing, especially with that customization. I like how outrageous it can be, we've got WAY too many "OH IT'S GOTTA BE REALISTIC" games around. Just give me some super fast racing and crazy missions.

Freshellent
Aug 7, 2013, 08:28 PM
Divekick is gonna be stupid hype, good to see there is interest here.

Personally most excited for the newest Guilty Gear Xrd, Dark Souls 2 annnnnd Wildstar. I would like any of these like, immediately but I'm content with waiting.

.Rusty.
Aug 8, 2013, 07:54 AM
If the 3ds wasn't region locked I'd be all over MH4, but...sadface.

Damm it Capcom ._.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XInD7Hz47MI

Yeah I know region locking is Nintendo fault

Polly
Aug 8, 2013, 11:10 AM
Divekick is gonna be stupid hype, good to see there is interest here.

Personally most excited for the newest Guilty Gear Xrd, Dark Souls 2 annnnnd Wildstar. I would like any of these like, immediately but I'm content with waiting.

Do we know if Dive Kick has any kinda online lobby system? It'd be fun to get a room together with folks from the community (and there's a healthy interest in the game at my own personal community as well) and waste a few hours just dive kicking one another's faces off!

Zysets
Aug 9, 2013, 11:34 AM
I only really want Pokemon Y, Guilty Gear Xrd, and BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma.

Guilty Gear being the one I want most because 3D Guilty Gear and GG is awesome!

.Rusty.
Aug 9, 2013, 04:06 PM
Definitely more interested in the wonderful 101 now that I played the demo

darkante
Aug 10, 2013, 02:39 PM
PC: Saints Row 4
Batman:Arkham Origins
TMNT:Out of the Shadows

3DS: Monster Hunter 4 (I wish)
Super Smash Bros.
Pokemon X&Y
Legend of Zelda: A link Between Worlds

I donīt have a Wii U, but that X game looks pretty interesting.