PDA

View Full Version : CALLING ALL WEIRDOZZZ!!! kinda...

phasma
Apr 8, 2003, 06:19 AM
yoyoo!!!
soooo i guess this is ur calling if ur weird and wanna go nutz online with someone else whoz..like u!!! post a reply here if u like rock or if ppl just look at u funny HAHAH ill meet up with u and see how thingz goo but seriously..im having a damn difficult time finding ppl online who r totaly insaaneooo (in the fun hilarious sense) letz hope this bringz me some funnn *cha chinggg** http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

TheTrueJanus
Apr 9, 2003, 11:10 PM
Well, it seems like you're quite the insane person....maybe we should meet sometime and see just how insane we can be. That means we can go into random lobbies and annoy everyone there! Doesn't that just sound like fun? Well, I may not seem like I'm very insane or crazy, but I can be (just give me until 2:00 in the morning and about 1 liter of chocolate milk and you'll see).

PKtrader
Apr 30, 2003, 03:44 PM
heh il join ya guys...lets go into a lobby...and go into poles and ask people if they can find us...then go into a noob battle and kill every one there and make fun of em...

KokoAeris
Apr 30, 2003, 09:38 PM
Insanity...annoyance... SOUNDS FUN! COUNT ME IN! XD