PDA

View Full Version : Late night Skyper thread

manmanthe3
Aug 7, 2013, 03:07 AM
I don't know how many of you guys are up very late, but for eastern time peeps its a little past 4 am. I'm up till this time about every night, and sadly i have no friends to play with or atleast talk to as I quest. This thread is for other players who are lonely and find themselves playing solo during the wee hours of the night.

So, post your Skype info, or add mine, whichever you would rather. I would just like to have some late night call buddies, even when we're not playing, just so that i have people to talk to. If you're worried about your level or not being able to quest with others, please don't. Even if you are a lower/higher level, it's a call for funsies.

So please, let the funsies be had.

Hope to see you guys soon.

Noc Codez
Aug 7, 2013, 03:10 AM
Sorry I don't join random chats.. gotta get to know ya first in game :)

manmanthe3
Aug 7, 2013, 03:12 AM
Sorry I don't join random chats.. gotta get to know ya first in game :)
But the servers aren't up :(

Shambertin
Aug 7, 2013, 03:15 AM
go to bed lol

manmanthe3
Aug 7, 2013, 03:17 AM
go to bed lol
I can't :'( i took adderall to study for SAT's before but now i can't sleeeeep

Yutaka20
Aug 7, 2013, 03:20 AM
lol then go study then :x

Noc Codez
Aug 7, 2013, 03:21 AM
So yea....

manmanthe3
Aug 7, 2013, 03:25 AM
You guys make me sad :( anyway, do you guys know if the maintenance extension is legit? cause if it is i might cry...and i don't know where to check for it

Chik'Tikka
Aug 7, 2013, 03:26 AM
+^_^+ http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=1982

[SPOILER-BOX]Order with regard to routine maintenance that we perform from 11:00 today, failure is found in the checking, we will extend the maintenance time as follows.

August 7, regular maintenance scheduled end time (Wed) 20:00

I am really sorry to everyone it has received, but wait, so please be patient without a connection to the game server, I need your help until there is a maintenance termination notice.

In addition, we are considering the apology regard to maintenance extension.
With regard to the timing and details of the apology, I will be announced after maintenance is finished.

We apologize that We apologize for any inconvenience to everyone. [/SPOILER-BOX]

Lolz, at G-Translate

Yutaka20
Aug 7, 2013, 03:28 AM
err everyone is dealing with the maintance lol so u gotta learn a way to deal with it somehow LOL!
i am sure u can manage somehow lol.
the maintance is legit .
they posted in the pso announcement XD
i welcome the delay ;3
cos of work >.>

manmanthe3
Aug 7, 2013, 03:31 AM
+^_^+ http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=1982

[SPOILER-BOX]Order with regard to routine maintenance that we perform from 11:00 today, failure is found in the checking, we will extend the maintenance time as follows.

August 7, regular maintenance scheduled end time (Wed) 20:00

I am really sorry to everyone it has received, but wait, so please be patient without a connection to the game server, I need your help until there is a maintenance termination notice.

In addition, we are considering the apology regard to maintenance extension.
With regard to the timing and details of the apology, I will be announced after maintenance is finished.

We apologize that We apologize for any inconvenience to everyone. [/SPOILER-BOX]

Lolz, at G-Translate
ah fuck now what i have i stayed up for.......20 JST is 7 A.M. EST right? D:

blace
Aug 7, 2013, 03:31 AM
That would be the case.

Maronji
Aug 7, 2013, 06:48 AM
*sees skype thread*

Yes, more people to add!

>Only 1 person posted their info

:|

There are people who have their Skype info in their profile, you know.

...unless you added all of them already, in which case, damn, my list feels empty.

blace
Aug 7, 2013, 06:49 AM
I got an invitation from AIDA a while ago. Still feels like a random stranger sitting among my list of people I know in real life.

HanSoto
Sep 1, 2013, 06:52 AM
I don't know how many of you guys are up very late, but for eastern time peeps its a little past 4 am. I'm up till this time about every night, and sadly i have no friends to play with or atleast talk to as I quest. This thread is for other players who are lonely and find themselves playing solo during the wee hours of the night.

So, post your Skype info, or add mine, whichever you would rather. I would just like to have some late night call buddies, even when we're not playing, just so that i have people to talk to. If you're worried about your level or not being able to quest with others, please don't. Even if you are a lower/higher level, it's a call for funsies.

So please, let the funsies be had.

Hope to see you guys soon.

Feel free to add me, and chat me up anytime. This offer goes for anyone, by the way...I'm always down to meet new people and bulltish on Skype regardless of what I'm playing at the time. I'm an EST player and am generally up VERY late at night....sometimes till 6 or 7am. My Skype is literally open 24/7 though; So...send me a message 1st to see if i'm there. :-D

But here ya go

My general hours of being alive are between 2pm to 7am EST.