PDA

View Full Version : NP1002 error

renzorenz
Aug 10, 2013, 09:24 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/q71/999419_10151795318279489_853575646_n.jpg

So is there any way to fix this problem? :\
I played this game when it first release but after formatting my pc suddenly this problem shown up. I tried all the different way my friend suggested still no idea what causing the game not to run and this error pop up.

Edit: If there any step to step guide do please teach me to fix this problem.]

Edit2: I went and rightclick the shortcut > properties > Compatibility > switch compatibility mode to window 7 and run this program as admin. I manage to ran until the Sega and OP part and pop NP0 error came out. :\

renzorenz
Aug 10, 2013, 08:06 PM
Do you have any sort of scanning program (firewall, antivirus, etc)?

Firewall is already off.
Antivirus i even try on and off still same result.

I did sorts of thing still the error sometime pop out NP1002 or NP0

NP0 always appear after the opening is started while NP1002 appear when the game launches.

Edit: "If the error is NP1002 or NP0, try this: http://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comment...2_and_np0_fix/"
As stated in one of your thread. I kinda confuse in those part. No idea what it this but..
I am using window 7 64bit and bascially my PC can handle BattleField 3 in ultra and I don't think this have to do with my graphic driver as it is already up to date.

As stated by me, My PC has been formatted due to some issues and after 2-3months i installed back my PSO2 and poof this problem came out.

renzorenz
Aug 11, 2013, 10:29 AM
http://i.imgur.com/u9YQm8x.png
http://i.imgur.com/YGwGDTR.png

Take a look what is causing the dumb GG is preventing me to play.

PS. I don't mind if you can teamviewer me. :\

renzorenz
Aug 11, 2013, 07:57 PM
:\ I even try uninstall avast but still no luck. NP1002 still appear.

Edit: http://i.imgur.com/17eeZoW.png

saolauthe
Aug 12, 2013, 05:23 AM
Have the same issue with you try to do everything but unsuccessful.maybe this game not compatible with windows7 64bit.

renzorenz
Aug 12, 2013, 06:01 AM
*Sigh* not a single person bother to help to fix this issues?

Have the same issue with you try to do everything but unsuccessful.maybe this game not compatible with windows7 64bit.

I was able to play last time when it first release in window 7 64 bit... until I stop playing like 3months ago and installed it back and poof i got this issue.

renzorenz
Aug 12, 2013, 09:06 PM
Unfortunately, no one who works for SEGA JP goes to these forums, so we can only offer person-to-person advice. I'd say turn off every service you don't ABSOLUTELY need, and exit out of every program you ABSOLUTELY need, and then try.

Ah forget it, I did everything with my friend through teamviewer and yet still nothing from what you said exit every program that I won't need. But we manage to get the game run by passing the Sega/nvidia/pso2 op then when it comes to the PSo2 "Press any key" NP0 came out. So...screw this I'm going to reformat my whole entire pc.

I appreciate your reply but nothing seems to work after searching and searching in this forum. :-(

renzorenz
Aug 15, 2013, 02:22 AM
I found out that, if you are using pirated window goodluck having Np1002. Because I just formatted my PC with an original window 7 and apparently it work and I even test out the fake version in my laptop and it seems like GG doesn't like pirate windows :O

saolauthe
Aug 15, 2013, 08:00 AM
The issue has been resolved.I re-setup windows 7 64bit then it's working normally.

renzorenz
Aug 15, 2013, 06:48 PM
Many, many, people are using pirated versions of Windows.

Don't know don't care how many people are using pirated version of "Windows".

Since no one can help other than my friend who are been teamviewering my pc for this few day to find the thing causing, but non seems to be working.

shoa
Aug 18, 2013, 05:05 AM
so any luck to solve this exept reinstall windows?

slayer999
Aug 18, 2013, 11:00 AM
What he said is true though...I reformated my PC just to play on PSO2 again and when I try to crack it and of course the thing forced me to restart my PC and poof..there goes my windows 7 ultimate crack.

In exchange I can't play PSO2. So how to fix this? BUY YOURSELF AN ORIGINAL WINDOWS 7. I don't know how to fix this. I'm not rich. Or does anyone have a good windows 7 ultimate pirated ver?

renzorenz
Aug 30, 2013, 12:57 AM
That... came off a bit rude.

Uh, I'm not sure what you expect us to do except lay out what has already been done, and perhaps suggest new things specific to your case. What else could I have possibly done to help you?

Well I did post my task manager and things to uninstall and my pc and non of the forum member did bother to reply. So meh i don't really care since I fixed it with my friend. I'm not trying to be rude here but when this is a tech support section I expect people to try and help with my problems but non came. Not to mention my friend told me maybe I could get help from this forum but it was a no help either.

renzorenz
Aug 30, 2013, 07:39 AM
If it GG doesn't detect then, I went to it out test with a pirated and an original windows 7.
I test it in a few different way with my old cracked windows 7 which have a crack.exe before the 30/3 days trial.

I first tried with 3 days trial without cracking the windows 7.
Then it worked i was able to launch the game without any NP0/NP1002 pooping out from GG.
Right after that i cracked the whole thing with the crack.exe > restart > try launching it = NP0/NP1002
I went and download a new updated windows 7 (which don't even need any cracking secondary crap) and it worked.

My friend did told me that my previous windows 7 are causing this problem, properly the crack he assume.

The last resort is he gave me an original windows 7 to test out and it work perfectly fine with the new downloaded cracked windows 7