PDA

View Full Version : XBox: People who are going to play

SlickRick
Apr 8, 2003, 10:39 AM
Please do not post here if all you have to say is Xbox sucks or Gamecube sucks. Use a different thread. I would like to talk to people who plan on playing Xbox as I do. Not why you choose Xbox but what your gonna be and other stuff like that. So we can get to know each other before the game goes live. I will be a FOnewn named Slick Rick(most likely). My gamertag is Bangin Yo.

JiNn
Apr 8, 2003, 12:32 PM
i plan on playing PSOX and i will be a HUmar named JiN- glad to see alot of people are trying to make friendships before the game is even out^_^...hope to see you on Live

Hoe
Apr 8, 2003, 12:50 PM
I plan on playing. Most likely I'll be a FOmar, but I'm not sure as of yet. Ditto on the name too =/

Nice to see a civil post with the words xbox and gamecube in it.

Fate_Of_The_Art
Apr 8, 2003, 01:01 PM
I plan on remaking my Skyly HUcaseal on the Xbox version. I haven't decided on a new name for her yet though...

I'll probably make a HUnewearl and a RAmarl as well...

My Gamertag's in my user info...

RiGoRmOrTiS_UK
Apr 8, 2003, 01:04 PM
if they remove the region restrictions and give it a decent Euro release date I may very well create a secondary character on xbox pso http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

MoNoMaTe_MoNkEy
Apr 8, 2003, 01:04 PM
I'll be on X-PSO. Most likely a FOnewearl once we start.

Yosho
Apr 8, 2003, 01:47 PM
I'll be there and recreate my HUmar and FOmar Yosho (skyly) and Majic Yosh (Pinkal).

RicoSuave
Apr 8, 2003, 02:12 PM
I'll be on. Don't know what class yet, but my name will be Rico Suave.

My live gamer tag is Karma Slave.

LouisGB
Apr 8, 2003, 02:47 PM
ill be there, ill be a humar called Louis or somthing

staticlive
Apr 8, 2003, 03:32 PM
I'll be on i aint got a gamertag yet but will have when PSO comes out! i will be a hucaseal or hucast and i will most likely create 2 other characters a force and ranger i dunno thi i'll be most likely called 'hiro' or 'static' or something like i dunno i'll have to think of better name http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

[EDIT] i am quite confident that xbox pso in gonna be released in may (either the 30th or 16th i think) in europe

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: staticlive on 2003-04-08 13:34 ]</font>

ancutcho
Apr 8, 2003, 03:38 PM
imma be on the first day it comes out! i already reserved it at funcoland along time ago. me and my hole crew "The ChopStick Clan" will be on psox the first day. any other asians out there wanna join my crew. just im me if u do.

somerandomplayername
Apr 8, 2003, 03:48 PM
I'll be playing a FOnewm named Faust. Give me a ringaling if you spot me.

Last_Survivor
Apr 8, 2003, 04:45 PM
I probably will be at Xbox pso but in July when I finally get an Xbox.

That was my first post here ever.

Blenjar
Apr 8, 2003, 04:51 PM
I'LL BE ON PSOX.

AzNBoi320
Apr 8, 2003, 04:57 PM
I'll be playing PSOX, my gametag will be aznboi320 and my live is aznboi320. I'll be a humar

VolcomX
Apr 8, 2003, 05:05 PM
I'll be on the first day too.Im a Hucast named VolcomX

SlickRick
Apr 8, 2003, 05:06 PM
I'm glad to see such positive replys. I cant wait to play with all of you. Hopefully the ship names will remain the same, so we can use Antares 8 also. If not it wont be but a week before we can claim a ship and block.

jimmer_jammer
Apr 8, 2003, 05:19 PM
I am going to make a HUmar and FOmar. Thier names will be either Thomas, Jimmer Jammer, or ParadoX.

Tensama
Apr 8, 2003, 05:20 PM
I'll be playing the xbox version. I hope that i'll run into some old friends that I met on version 1 for the dreamcast. Blackhawk, Julian, Z, and the rest...Are you guys out there?!?

my first character:
name: Tensama
class: FOmar

Kalbelgarion
Apr 8, 2003, 06:24 PM
I'll be getting it the day it comes out. My character shall be, once again, Lady Kimber Boh, a FOnewearl. My GamerTag is the same as my name here, "Kalbelgarion".

Phelan
Apr 8, 2003, 06:46 PM
Yep, I'll be there aswell, keep an eye out for myself and/or St@r Force if your looking to play legit.

Eclypse
Apr 8, 2003, 07:06 PM
I will be remaking Eclypse(Pinkal) again, or Jacopo(Purplenum), or for the first time a RAmarl named Bastila Shan. On live my gamer tag is Gaizka Mendieta(well known on Ghost Recon). I am looking forward to playing with those that are coming over to the Xbox.

Zeebo
Apr 8, 2003, 07:13 PM
I play on Gamecube and I would buy the Xbow but I heard the servers are going to be well not with others systems..

Gaizka Mendieta... Hey I played you... I think I beat you... on 3 matches strait....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zeebo on 2003-04-08 17:15 ]</font>

Eclypse
Apr 8, 2003, 07:24 PM
On 2003-04-08 17:13, Zeebo wrote:
I play on Gamecube and I would buy the Xbow but I heard the servers are going to be well not with others systems..

Gaizka Mendieta... Hey I played you... I think I beat you... on 3 matches strait....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zeebo on 2003-04-08 17:15 ]</font>

Well what is your gamertag? I doubt it was me you beat but if it was you must have beat the team I was on because I only play siege.

MonoxideChild
Apr 8, 2003, 08:02 PM
I plan on restarting my HUcast named AnybodyKilla on XboxPSO. My gamertag is HouseofKrazees.

RamBam
Apr 8, 2003, 10:17 PM
I will be on the Xbox version.

Can't wait.

SilencePSO
Apr 8, 2003, 10:38 PM
I'll see you all on PSOX, my friend Omni and I are taking vaction the first week it's out so we can level like mad http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Captain_Dude
Apr 8, 2003, 10:44 PM
Oh, you KNOW the Captain is gonna be taking part in PSOX!

XBL gamer tag: Captain Dude

My first character is gonna be a cute lil' FOnewearl by the name of Opal.
But I'll create my entire 12 characters the first day I get PSOX. I'll also have the all at 50+ by the first day, because I intend to play 100 hours a week (Dropping out rules!).

NekoHikari
Apr 8, 2003, 10:49 PM
Hunewearl Hikari will definately be there!

Any Las Vegans out there? Message me!

And anyone that sees me online- I'm your friend!

Eclypse
Apr 8, 2003, 11:14 PM
I'm thinking about starting a thread for those that want to start on PSOX so that way we can let peeps know when we will be online to meet up and level or whatnot.

Captain_Dude
Apr 8, 2003, 11:19 PM
On 2003-04-08 21:14, Eclypse wrote:
I'm thinking about starting a thread for those that want to start on PSOX so that way we can let peeps know when we will be online to meet up and level or whatnot.

I most certainly think that's a good idea.

Drayma
Apr 8, 2003, 11:48 PM
I have an XBox but have no broadband. oh well

Kent
Apr 9, 2003, 12:31 AM
I will be on Xbox PSO, and if you want to get my GamerTag, it is in my profile.

muff
Apr 9, 2003, 02:19 PM
Xbox sucks! Just kidding, I won't play simply cos I aint got an xbox,lol. I would get one but I just got a ngc and pso so why get it on another platform. If you want to do voice chat just shout really really loud.

Joe-Azlin
Apr 9, 2003, 02:27 PM
i might play psox at my friends house but idk cuz i wanna c wat the voice chat is like http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif . but other than that ill b on pso gc(when i get bba) and it sucks to see u guys leave. sry i couldnt meet u.

FOfool
Apr 9, 2003, 03:38 PM
I'm not sure what I'm going to make; I'm really, quite torn between all of the forces. So far, I think I'm going to either make a FOnewearl or a FOmarl... I can't decide. And I don't want to have to divide my time between to characters. Any suggestions?

In either case, her name will be 'Fike' or 'Mr Abner'