PDA

View Full Version : Teams on PSO2

Foxy-Kun
Aug 12, 2013, 05:54 PM
After just getting done with a team of mine on PSO2 (the leader was being an ass) I'm looking for a [good] PSO2 (english) team that I can play with. So I'm more or less asking if anybody knows of any good (english) teams on PSO2 [ship 2] that can help me out or that I can apply to be in;

friendly people is a plus to this as well.

Thanks for your guys' help.

EDIT: I was reminded to put down details of myself and my characters so it's easier for leaders to see my details, so here it is:

I started about a week ago, though i played PSOBB and PSOGCN many years before this I started up a ranger, and called him after my nickname, Foxy-Kun. He's currently lvl 29 and Im looking foward to getting him to 30 so I can try for my gunner class which I will be maining from there on. I mostly just look for teams that don't take the game seriously [pso was never meant to be serious anyways] And I'm hoping that some team leaders will/might find use for me, as I love playing in big groups. I don't know much, but I know enough to be able to play efficiently and play good with team mates.

Hope this helps.

Freshellent
Aug 12, 2013, 05:57 PM
You should also consider advertising yourself, adding details about your characters or playstyle that would make you desirable to a team.

It just makes it easier for recruiting purposes. Eitherway, best of luck. Hope your next team fares better!

ArcaneTechs
Aug 12, 2013, 05:59 PM
i remember when my old team afk'd too much, anyways say what ship and what not your on so people get an idea of where to meet you

Noc Codez
Aug 12, 2013, 05:59 PM
What team if you don't mind me asking ? Some team leaders on Pso2 have ego issues.. Just quit and find a good team :)

Foxy-Kun
Aug 12, 2013, 06:28 PM
You should also consider advertising yourself, adding details about your characters or playstyle that would make you desirable to a team.

It just makes it easier for recruiting purposes. Eitherway, best of luck. Hope your next team fares better!

I suppose that would be the best thing to do, I will add this info while I wait for lobby 4 to clear out a little [fk you java]

Thanks for reminding me to put down details of myself.

Enforcer MKV
Aug 12, 2013, 06:31 PM
This section (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)of the forum may also be of some help to you.

Foxy-Kun
Aug 12, 2013, 06:49 PM
This section (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)of the forum may also be of some help to you.

ahaha yeah.. sorry lol

LordYata
Aug 12, 2013, 07:23 PM
Join Outlaws.

Foxy-Kun
Aug 12, 2013, 08:15 PM
Join Outlaws.

I feel like I know you from some where...

RaptorEM
Aug 12, 2013, 09:57 PM
I am on a great team, Paranoid Gaming on ship two. Great bunch of people with different playing styles. Only thing that I know is that they expect people to respect the other people in voice chat by not mumbling or saying everything going on in their lives from people as the others are trying to game. Other than that they are great!

Foxy-Kun
Aug 12, 2013, 10:13 PM
I am on a great team, Paranoid Gaming on ship two. Great bunch of people with different playing styles. Only thing that I know is that they expect people to respect the other people in voice chat by not mumbling or saying everything going on in their lives from people as the others are trying to game. Other than that they are great!

That's the team I left.

You can tell Green I said good wishes to himself and his ... team. [ for lack of better insults]

GreenGod
Aug 12, 2013, 11:20 PM
Ok Guys lets not turn this thread into a Troll fest about what happen. It just for the better foxy goes his own way. Obviously this team was not a good match for him.....So Lets Leave it at that. Good Luck to ya Foxy, and Happy hunting...

Noc Codez
Aug 12, 2013, 11:34 PM
Foxy you can always try us at Night Arks .. Keep in Mind we are not a leveling team meaning we only accept members who are high lvl and space is very limited and were very active around the clock

http://www.nightarks.enjin.com

Galax
Aug 13, 2013, 03:20 PM
Ok Guys lets not turn this thread into a Troll fest about what happen. It just for the better foxy goes his own way. Obviously this team was not a good match for him.....So Lets Leave it at that. Good Luck to ya Foxy, and Happy hunting...

I'm actually curious as to WHY this team wasn't a good match for him. I searched it up, and your description offers an invite to all English speakers, telling them to "join and have fun".

Clearly, this didn't happen; I've been talking to Foxy in a chatgroup, and he doesn't seem half bad. There's plenty of jokes and good convos to be had, so really...if your team is about having fun and making friends (that's what I got from the desc), what's the problem, and how was it a bad match?

Foxy-Kun
Aug 13, 2013, 03:20 PM
Foxy let's say that nobody needs u and your rotten spoiled personality
Except teams that are desperate in need of people to fill the gaps

I've already found a team, we're oldies from PSOBB.

I'm not even going to comment on what you just said lol, I'll let the GM's handle you.

moorebounce
Aug 13, 2013, 05:30 PM
I'm actually curious as to WHY this team wasn't a good match for him. I searched it up, and your description offers an invite to all English speakers, telling them to "join and have fun".

Clearly, this didn't happen; I've been talking to Foxy in a chatgroup, and he doesn't seem half bad. There's plenty of jokes and good convos to be had, so really...if your team is about having fun and making friends (that's what I got from the desc), what's the problem, and how was it a bad match?

Our team is like what our Team thread says it is. We are a fun team and we help all our members no matter what level their character is. We don't tell you what build your character has to be when on our team. We don't use visitors being recruited on our team to do team points before they're common members. We don't make you be certain levels before joining our team like other teams do like the gentleman in a earlier post mentioned. For the most part we're a laid back bunch of guys and gals.

Everything was cool until he joined our Voice chat and he wouldn't stop talking like he had ADHD or something. He literally commented on everything....I mean everything he was doing in and off game. Now you guys can sit there and be funny saying "Well you said any English speaking players" but that was meant we were a English speaking team. With as much chattering he was doing it was way too much.

I was cool with him outside the excessive chattering on the voice chat. I even played with him on the PSOBB servers but we didn't use voice chat then. I don't recall anyone telling him he had to leave the team. We did however asked him to reduce his chatter on voice chat a bit to make it enjoyable again. He had an issue with that and left on his own. He's built to chatter a lot but that's not being respectful of other in voice chat. I wish him luck in his journey in finding new friends and even a new team on PSO2 but be warned he's a chatter box on voice chat.

GreenGod
Aug 13, 2013, 05:33 PM
Our team is like what our Team thread says it is. We are a fun team and we help all our members no matter what level their character is. We don't tell you what build your character has to be when on our team. We don't use visitors being recruited on our team to do team points before they're common members. We don't make you be certain levels before joining our team like other teams do like the gentleman in a earlier post mentioned. For the most part we're a laid back bunch of guys and gals.

Everything was cool until he joined our Voice chat and he wouldn't stop talking like he had ADHD or something. He literally commented on everything....I mean everything he was doing in and off game. Now you guys can sit there and be funny saying "Well you said any English speaking players" but that was meant we were a English speaking team. With as much chattering he was doing it was way too much.

I was cool with him outside the excessive chattering on the voice chat. I even played with him on the PSOBB servers but we didn't use voice chat then. I don't recall anyone telling him he had to leave the team. We did however asked him to reduce his chatter on voice chat a bit to make it enjoyable again. He had an issue with that and left on his own. He's built to chatter a lot but that's not being respectful of other in voice chat. I wish him luck in his journey in finding new friends and even a new team on PSO2 but be warned he's a chatter box on voice chat.

yep that pretty much sums it up.

Galax
Aug 13, 2013, 08:03 PM

And the story I've heard from both GreenGod and Foxy tell the same thing - that even with that, GreenGod was rude in return and yelled at Foxy to shut the f**k up. No matter the situation, no matter how you slice it, that isn't going to go down well; If you're wondering why Foxy freaked, you have your answer right there. I cannot name a single person who responds well to being yelled at for ANY reason, less so being yelled at to shut the f**k up.

Seriously, no matter the reasoning, there are politer ways to go about it; It sounds like Foxy's being blamed for the whole thing.

As to "like he had ADHD"...I don't know that you understand ADHD too well, from that comment. I have ADHD, and I've known plenty of others with it to boot; It can cause tics - kind of like small time Tourettes - but...afaik, nothing like what has been described.

Even then...Is yelling STFU really the best way to get something done? All it served to do was make him leave; Doesn't sound like that was desired.

genjen
Aug 13, 2013, 08:29 PM
i was on when foxy told us that if his muttering bothered anyone, to tell him to stfu. then i learned the next day he blew up at green for doing what foxy told him to.

P-G Hunter
Aug 13, 2013, 08:49 PM
I've known foxxy Kun since psobb he's an okay guy at time's but seriously he has no respect for other members on the team and and in voice chat there are days when its okay and days when you need him to quiet down a bit because he keeps on mumbling over his breath and telling people his life story so other players in voice chat would have to raise there voice over his so they can get in a few word's and focus on AQ/TA party. He chose leave on his own free will one thing that mostly pissed me off is when he logged in you don't go calling one of the manager's of the team a fag like seriously what kind of idiot does that shit.
but in the end i hope he does find a good team to join and Happy Hunting!!!

GreenGod
Aug 13, 2013, 10:45 PM
Ok well anyways. U guys can say and do whatever...My interest in the Poor Foxy thread has pass'd....Have a good day