PDA

View Full Version : Aol

Dominic
Apr 8, 2003, 11:48 AM
Does anyone know how to connect pso with a 56k GC modem with aol?

phasma
Apr 8, 2003, 12:01 PM
sry bud but u cant connect pso with aol http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif i tired 2 do it initially but see aol has dnyamic dns addressez which change each time u log onto the net, so u cant input the info 2 ur gc because itz gonna be different each time u log on. go with a company like freeserve who run a decent deal right now (£6.99 a month for ur first 3 monthz) also the port # for aol wont help u get online either, as it runz in conjunction with the dns address AAANDDD!!

if u put in ur subnet ip and adapter address, this wont help either (thx aol livehelp 4 telling me to do the exact opposite) HAHAHA just change ur isp dood, bcuz aol r running a real pathetic service right now..sry i couldnt help u get online. byeeee!!!

Dominic
Apr 8, 2003, 12:03 PM
Thanks anyway, freeserve here I come!

Riffin
Apr 8, 2003, 12:08 PM
I have a quick question for Phasma, not to attack you, just a question, why all the funny typing lingo? With all you typed it would've been just the same to actually write in Enlgish not shortened.

phasma
Apr 8, 2003, 12:27 PM
haha ok sorry ill type more formally, just normally im all WOOOO and i hang with a lot of weird ppl so i guess the strange lingo rubs off. how old are most on this forum anyway?? im 16 and hahah ive always talked with the whole z instead of s thing and shortened down words (even for no good reason) but if it bugs ppl in this forum ill stop - just always how i've composed myself thats all.

Vanango
Apr 8, 2003, 01:45 PM
On 2003-04-08 10:27, phasma wrote:
haha ok sorry ill type more formally, just normally im all WOOOO and i hang with a lot of weird ppl so i guess the strange lingo rubs off. how old are most on this forum anyway?? im 16 and hahah ive always talked with the whole z instead of s thing and shortened down words (even for no good reason) but if it bugs ppl in this forum ill stop - just always how i've composed myself thats all.

It doesn't bother me. I've just always typed things out completely, but it's your style, don't change it. Whatever works. ^-^

I'm sure I have habits as well that annoy people like my frequent use of "^-^" but if you can't see beyond the format and look at the content, *shrug* your loss.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vanango on 2003-04-08 11:46 ]</font>