PDA

View Full Version : Fight your own battle!

Omni-SqwirL
Apr 8, 2003, 01:02 PM
Ok, this rant just came to me right after lunch, which was 2 minutes ago (yes, I'm at school).

I have a friend, and she is a really cool person. So, she wants to go out with this guy, and this guy wants to go out with her, but she wants to wait until she gets to know him better, personality wise. This guy's ex-g/f is very jealous and can't get over the fact that she cheated on him with other guys and other girls. He broke up with her to have a chance with my friend. Now, this girl wants to try and start something with her, and even my girlfriend too! This person won't give up really, she wants to be happy and make everyone miserable.

Ok, for my reactions to this......why does she want to bring my g/f into this mess just because she is friends with my friend too. This is messed up and just doesn't make sense at all. Today at lunch, she had to get a couple of her "friends" to try to start something with Lindsey (which is my friend's name). This girl's, that tries to start something with everyone, name is Brooke (And she is 200 pounds of attitude!) Brooke is best friends with my ex g/f whom cheated on me also and I broke up with her for that for my current g/f whom I have been dating for 7 months. She is jealous because I have a life and she did wrong, so she tries to get me back everyway she can. They will stop at nothing...

I was wondering what should I do? Should I confront them to the police because I could get the busted for the drugs they do, or should I let it go, and let something preventable happen? I really want to take part in a plan or something to set these ignorant individuals straight, because it's probably the only way they will be sorry for they they do to everyone. Unfortunately...they won't learn...they have proven time and time again that they need to be nominated for a Darwin Award...seperation from the gene pool.

Well, finally I get this off my chest, now if I can get these two greasy poodles of my friend, then I will be happy.

Raist
Apr 8, 2003, 01:22 PM
You should go on Springer.

KodiaX987
Apr 8, 2003, 02:11 PM
The Dilbert Principle: People are idiots.

Zeebo
Apr 8, 2003, 06:42 PM
can you say ... *cough * CHICK FIGHT! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/cat.gif vs http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/cat.gif
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/whip.gif

SorceressofTime
Apr 9, 2003, 07:44 AM
chics need each other to back each other up. i should know, i'm one of them. these fights always happen. believe me, i've witnessed at least 2 major ones per year.

Skuld_0
Apr 10, 2003, 11:54 AM
easy dude..since i go to the same school as you... i know them and let me tell you sometihng that brooke is one hell of a load, not to mention buttery teeth..and your ex...dude...just tell everyone thst you know that wants anything to do with any of them..if they don't want to turn into a weird person ans start walking down the halls talking to your self...in ways that can't make ME laugh... not to mention your ex is a nasty thing that rides anything that rides back... if you get that....just warn linsdey thast all i can say...not a good tihng tyo get in with them..they are crazy...really....//endrant;YES

Omni-SqwirL
Apr 10, 2003, 11:13 PM
Yes...she is nasty........very nasty......both of them.....not judging here, just saying what she has told people....mmm hmmm....naaaaaaaaasssssttttttttttttttttttttttyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Lman90245
Apr 11, 2003, 12:36 AM
sounds rather nasty 0.o

here is what you do, the moment they start talking trash in front of her face pull out a tape recorder (hidden in your sleave or backback or something) and bring it to the princible.