Apr 8, 2003, 02:13 PM
so the intstructions on making a twinkle star are the following:

Twinkle Star Wand series Star Amplifier
Forces only with at least 670 MST.
Wand +15 + LV100.
Staff +15 + LV110
Baton +10 + LV120.
Scepter +10 + LV130.

So which item should I use? I first assumed the wand since it had the highest grind, but the scepter requires you to be level 130 so that seems as though it would be more effective.... ?? Is it worth finding a cane/rod w/ good %s?

does it matter at all? what effects these things?

Thanks in advance

Moogy
Apr 8, 2003, 02:17 PM
To tell the truth, I don't know why they ("they" being Sonic Team) imposed the different level requirements. The only things that carry over onto a created weapon are the percents. Just find some wand-type with good percents, max grind it, and make a Twinkle Star. Of course, being a FO weapon, one must question the necessity of even having percents...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Moogy on 2003-04-08 12:17 ]</font>

Captain_Anarchy
Apr 8, 2003, 02:30 PM
the reason why they have the lvl requirements is simple. If you look when the weapons go up in lvl they go down in max grinding, which means if you are a higher level you can save some grinders, im pretty sure thats why that is

Stalfos333
Apr 8, 2003, 02:37 PM
Yeah, 5 grinders...I find more than that in one floor of the forest, and I FIND wands +8 sitting around...

Vanango
Apr 8, 2003, 10:49 PM
well just in case, I'll test out the theory and make 2 twinkle wands http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif