PDA

View Full Version : Ugent Code thing Question!

Lieutenant
Apr 8, 2003, 05:34 PM
Does Anyone know if the Codebreaker or Pro Action Replay work on the gamecube version of PSO and also if they are sold in america currently?!?!?!?!?

RuneLateralus
Apr 8, 2003, 11:37 PM
Action Replay is available in the US for GC...but it will not support PSO for the moment and will be harder to create codes for it as it doesn't come with a code generater that the previous ARs/GSs came with.

At least that is what I heard. I could be wrong (wouldn't be the first time). Feel free to correct me if I am, people.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2003-04-08 21:45 ]</font>

link3680
Apr 9, 2003, 12:32 AM
No you're correct. Codebreaker and Gameshark (now made by madcatz) will probably post codes tho { ' A ' }

BeatZero
Apr 9, 2003, 04:44 PM
well there is a huge rumor going around that AR codes have been hacked, ive been searching but havent actually find them yet.

Zeebo
Apr 9, 2003, 10:36 PM
Stop promoting cheating!

Lieutenant
Apr 15, 2003, 04:22 PM
Shut your stupid czech mouth Zeebo you think you are so cool pretending to be a legit player what if I was going to use the AR for charitaable reasons (which I am for your information for the most part) anyway I'm not even online so woe is YOU.

LollipopLolita
Apr 15, 2003, 04:47 PM
On 2003-04-15 14:22, Lieutenant wrote:
Shut your stupid czech mouth

There is absolutely no reason to resort to those words. You sah stuff like that again and we won't hesistate to warn you.

janitorbob
Apr 15, 2003, 04:53 PM
well mad catz owning gameshark it will take them forever to relaese it, whew. But when they do they'll prolly release it on X-box 1st. but i'll try to keep posting when i find out more.-

TeamPhalanx
Apr 15, 2003, 04:55 PM
Um... You guys should go easy on the international folks, you know.

First of all, such attitude makes Americans look bad. Secondly, although someone like Zeebo comes off sounds really stupid at times, odds are he's a heck of a lot smarter than you are. Are you fluent enough in a second language to post on a site where that language is used?

There are stupid people and then there are smart people that come off sounding stupid because they try something that is really challenging.

Do learn to distinguish between the two.

Aurra
Apr 15, 2003, 04:59 PM
Yeah, Zeebo can be a bit zealous at times, but I think he's actually a pretty smart guy. He once said he could fluently speak 6 different languages.

Wewt
Apr 15, 2003, 07:30 PM
On 2003-04-15 14:59, Aurra wrote:
Yeah, Zeebo can be a bit zealous at times, but I think he's actually a pretty smart guy. He once said he could fluently speak 6 different languages.

He said black people look like trash.

TeamPhalanx
Apr 15, 2003, 08:15 PM
So, I take it that you understand something about people in the Czech Republic?

What he may have say could have come out wrong, or he may not understand American culture. Either way, we've all said something here that was stupid at one time or another.

Aurra
Apr 15, 2003, 08:20 PM
On 2003-04-15 17:30, WWWWWWWWWWWW wrote:
He said black people look like trash.

O_o Well then maybe I take it back. Sorry, I'm a n00b here, maybe I should keep my mouth shut until I'm sure what I'm about to say is right, lol

Wewt
Apr 15, 2003, 08:53 PM
On 2003-04-15 18:15, TeamPhalanx wrote:
So, I take it that you understand something about people in the Czech Republic?

What he may have say could have come out wrong, or he may not understand American culture. Either way, we've all said something here that was stupid at one time or another.

So he gets excused for making comments like that because he's from the Czech Republic, and English isn't his first language?

Aren't members on these message boards supposed to be treated equally?

Raist
Apr 15, 2003, 09:03 PM
When Zeebo said that he was talking about how racism was a bad thing. I'm pretty sure he was just saying that was one of the reasons people discriminated against black people, not that he shared those views himself.

TeamPhalanx
Apr 15, 2003, 09:10 PM
There's a language gap. If a person has difficulty with a language, it's rather difficult to determine what the person truly meant.

On the flip side, let's say he did mean exactly what he said. I doubt his country has such a big issue with race, and it may have been a joke (racial jokes aren't that welcome here).

In general, there are too many unknown here. I do find some comments that Zeebo makes to be rather inappropriate, but I don't comment on them because I'm not aware of how things are in his country. In addition, it's clear from his writing that his level of English isn't on par with the rest of us.

LollipopLolita
Apr 15, 2003, 09:26 PM
let's get back on the topic shall we? though, english is not my first language either.

Wewt
Apr 15, 2003, 09:33 PM
On 2003-04-15 19:03, Raist wrote:
When Zeebo said that he was talking about how racism was a bad thing. I'm pretty sure he was just saying that was one of the reasons people discriminated against black people, not that he shared those views himself.

Racists don't really have a reason to discriminate. They are racist. They discriminate for no real reason, other than colour.

Phalanx, I understand there is a language gap, and that a person may be excused for making ludicrous comments like Zeebo did. However, it was a comment concerning racism, so it should have been at least edited out by a moderator. IceBlink did make a comment on how stupid the comment was, but I'm not sure if Zeebo was formally warned to not say such a thing like that again, as it offends people.

If what he said was his personal view of black people, then I hope he dies. If not, then may he live and make more of his other silly comments that always make me laugh.

Anyway, I'll try to shut up about racism. I come on this message board to fool around, and maybe talk about PSO, but definitely not to talk about serious issues with PSO players.

LollipopLolita
Apr 15, 2003, 09:34 PM
WE ARE GOING TO GET BACK ON TOPIC

Wewt
Apr 15, 2003, 09:38 PM
On 2003-04-15 19:34, LollipopLolita wrote:
WE ARE GOING TO GET BACK ON TOPIC

I was doing other things while typing that up, and took a long time, so I never saw your post. Chill. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Lieutenant
Apr 17, 2003, 10:30 AM
Sorry I lost my cool I Just dont like being called a Dumba$$, I was hoping now since my data was corrupted that maybe this could help me get back to where I was...