PDA

View Full Version : the most awesome thing about fighting Olga is..

Mystil
Apr 8, 2003, 05:45 PM
When everyone else is dead and the player is out of moons, and they last an incredibly long damn time fighting Olga. VH Olga mind you. I've seen this time and time again, and it still amazes me. The only problem with it is..

They can't kill Olga cause they're Flowen, and you know what that means. Like today, I was playing in VH against Olga. 119, 95, 76, 65. HUmar, Hune, Humar, FOmar. Well...us three died(I died because the damn rock fell on me and I was at 345/656 HP...) and he eventially ran out of moons. LOL

This fight was LONG, like one hour. I wonder where he got all the fluids from, cause it was Resta Rama. LOL. Well, he found a moon on the ground and revived the FO, who then died reversing the other HUmar, who then revived me. LOL.

So we're back in the fight, I know now what makes Olga change back to normal. LOL, I had to get Matt(119) killed..http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

We were close to victory until Olga pulled out this attack out of nowhere that wiped us all out and we were all at full health(Matt had to have had over 1200 HP...).

FO left. And then Matt left. Me and Alexander stayed. But erm..we were like, 'We can't beat him' We could have..but I'd have to be like bait, while He attacks Olga..hard thing to pull off.

(Just had to share that. Kudos to those that read all of this)

Olga is so fun to fight. He's never ez and not a pansy like Flop, I mean Falz.

Yoda86
Apr 8, 2003, 06:34 PM
WOW, sounds like a difficult fight!!!!

Blenjar
Apr 8, 2003, 06:51 PM
Olga is hard to kill compare to Falz. When he goes super sayain, his a pain in the ass for weak punks.

MP3dawg16
Apr 8, 2003, 07:06 PM
Me and 3 other friends all tried killing olga one night in VH. I think we were 76--Humar, 98 RAmar (me), 102 RAmarl, 80 RAcast,

well, Ive grown to lvl 107 since then and i still dont think we can beat him, HE DESTROYED US!
We came to a conclusion that there is no way to get Flowen out of your body, unless dying. Is there?

anyway, it was a pain, And I suggest everyone rdy to fight him in a group, BE FULLY PREPARED... this is no walk in the field falz fight.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MP3dawg16 on 2003-04-08 17:07 ]</font>

Yoda86
Apr 8, 2003, 07:43 PM
Can someone please explain this "Flowen" technique VHard Olga does to you? And is there any way to bypass this problem in offline single player mode?

Khabarakh
Apr 8, 2003, 07:59 PM
On 2003-04-08 17:43, Yoda86 wrote:
Can someone please explain this "Flowen" technique VHard Olga does to you? And is there any way to bypass this problem in offline single player mode?

I think its, like, when he like, uh, well he takes ur spirit or something and if u hit him it does damage to you? Or is that the other guy? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Yoda86
Apr 8, 2003, 08:20 PM
yea, that's Dark Falz's third form. But I would like to know about Olga's "Flowen" technique.

Liet
Apr 8, 2003, 09:34 PM
Olga v.2 has the same attack as Falz v.3. The attack is called "Soul Steal" and Olga's cant be escaped except through death. Falz's is WEAK compared to Olga's. I think Olga looks awesome when he turns all gold and you turn into Flowen. I only wish that you could have the Flowen costume when you create your guy.

Captain_Dude
Apr 8, 2003, 09:40 PM
I'm sure I would make a habbit out of waiting 'til sumone's flowen, and then just letting loose on Olga. Purposly killing the guy/girl. Then as they're pleading with me to stop, I quit in the middle of the fight...

Be irritating would be much fun!

But fighting Olga sounds fun... Can't wait 'til PSOX!

-Eden-
Apr 8, 2003, 09:46 PM
I fought Olga one time, on ultimate, except for some reason it was really, really easy. No one died, not even me (lvl131 FOmar at the time). We took him out fairly fast so the worst attack he pulled was the falling rocks. We were all just weirded out by the end since no one even had to use a moon. Other chara levels were 140's to 150's.

Vitamin_D
Apr 8, 2003, 11:37 PM
On 2003-04-08 15:45, Silhouette wrote:

This fight was LONG, like one hour.

yeah it can take a really long time to beat him if he gets stubborn :/. I remember fighting him when my RAmarl was level 78...let's just say my Mag sync went from 120 to 0 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif and even with a level 121 FOnewm it took like half an hour... it sure was fun though!

Eclypse
Apr 9, 2003, 02:52 AM
Basically all you need to do is figure out which type he is weak against while one of your guys if FLOWEN.

If you have a FO character around, you should have him/her heal while the other guys attack with different weapons types, such as "Native, A. Beast, Machine, or Dark." Once you hit him and figure out with it is, then change to those types and attack which will then cause him to do the same cycle all over again.

Orange_Coconut
Apr 9, 2003, 03:12 AM
Geez, I was embarrased when my FOnewearl died on Normal Olga Flow because at level 111.. People were showing me Episode 2 Seabed for the first time, and I don't know what happened. I was at full health then BAM I died...

VulpesMundi
Apr 9, 2003, 06:01 AM
On 2003-04-09 00:52, Eclypse wrote:
Basically all you need to do is figure out which type he is weak against while one of your guys if FLOWEN.

Exactly. Each time Olga Flow grabs someone's soul and turns that character into Flowen, he randomly acquires a weakness to one area % and one spell type as well as immunities and resistances. The area % type and spell that he becomes weak against will be the only things that can do damage to him and will not harm the character who was turned into Flowen. The immunities will do nothing to both Olga and the character who was turned into Flowen. And the resistances will do nothing to Olga and cause damage to the character who was turned into Flowen. When fighting Olga Flow it is important to carry a weapon that has multiple area % types, as the weakness area % will take priority over immunities and resistances. If you can go long enough without killing the player who was turned into Flowen, Olga will eventually release that character's soul and s/he will return to normal. And as you already know, you can do this quickly by simply killing the character, which is not necessary.

Raziel_Kai
Apr 9, 2003, 08:08 AM
I've found out (the hard way of course), that Olga Flow is a matter of patience or just running against time.
This is the only boss that actually makes me sweat when I'm fighting it. The only attack I'm worried about is the One-Hit-Kill move Olga Flow has. Trying to bring down Olga's "MAGs" in time to avoid that particular attack is one hell of a rush.
The Flowen-soul attack is actually not so bothersome (well, I lie, it is... but with the good amount of 'mates I carry around on boss fights, it's not that such a big a deal... except when I already went through all the Mono, the Di and just have like 2 Tri in stock).
HUcast is really so cool to play. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Whatley
Apr 9, 2003, 02:07 PM
Every time I have faced Olga online, we beat him fairly quick. Longest fight I had was probably about 10-20mins. That was on Ult with just me(Racast-about lvl 125) and a Hunewearl(about lvl 145).

To survive the shock wave, hide behind any one of the rocks that fall from the ceiling. Make sure you are on the on the oppsite side of the rock that olga is on.