PDA

View Full Version : Twin Sabers

TempestTide
Apr 8, 2003, 07:09 PM
Alright, I'm getting my Skyly HUmar off the ground after losing my Virdia Lv. 55 HUcast and Lv. 14 FOmar to a corruption error.

He's at Level 24 at the current time being. Where are the best places in Normal or Hard for getting any sort of Twin Saber. They look cool and do 6-hits, not to mention they're good for a chara at my level.

Oh, and if it makes a difference, I haven't any cable to hook up PSO to my computer so it's offline.

Stalfos333
Apr 8, 2003, 07:11 PM
Episode 2 Temple, fight the Hard Boss.

Yoda86
Apr 8, 2003, 07:16 PM
Yea, that or Very Hard. I can't remember what difficulty level my whitill was when I got my first Twin Saber. I'm pretty sure it was hard though (or was it very hard http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif ).

TempestTide
Apr 8, 2003, 07:32 PM
Thanks, I'll see what I can do. I'm hoping it's on Hard, as I don't feel like leveling up to level 40 without a GC. (I use my friends, hope to get one of my own). I hope to find one in the next few days.

DariusValMortis
Apr 8, 2003, 07:34 PM
you could get one from barba ray on hard or you could find one from nano dragons on vhard

TempestTide
Apr 8, 2003, 07:41 PM
Well, I never found one with my old Viridia on either hard or very hard, but hopefully Skyly yields more than Viridia as far as what I'm looking for...

Also, what about Kaladbolgs? Is it possible to get one from a Barbarious Wolf on Hard?

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 8, 2003, 07:52 PM
Let's see, you are Skyly ID correct? If indeed you are skyly, then yes you can find a kaladbolg from barbarous wolf on hard.

Here is a list of item findings for skyly: http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings.php?by=sectionid§ionid=3

TempestTide
Apr 8, 2003, 07:55 PM
Yeah, that's where I got the info from. My friends back up and let me take care of the Barbarious with my Buster +7 (can't even get my hands on DB's Saber, bah). I suppose I'll hunt for the two.

DariusValMortis
Apr 8, 2003, 08:24 PM
i found my kalabog from the mines...IN A BOX..i have like 17 of them..you should try there.

Klick
Apr 8, 2003, 08:53 PM
i like stag cutlary better. win saber weapons take forever to use though so i use a god/battle...

DariusValMortis
Apr 8, 2003, 08:55 PM
Stags dont take that much atp to use either does the double saber..frankly none of the double saber weapons do..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DariusValMortis on 2003-04-08 18:56 ]</font>

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 8, 2003, 09:40 PM
On vhard it only took me one run through the caves to get a double saber from a nano dragon (i wasn't even looking for it, i was just gaining access to the mines) with greennil sec. id, it's pretty good, even though it is the worst of the double sabers.

gideonx
Apr 8, 2003, 09:51 PM
First or second run through Temple on hard yeilded me a double saber from Barba ray, wee its in my bank http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif