PDA

View Full Version : Who's Barubary

Shorty89
Apr 8, 2003, 09:20 PM
How do u all know who Barubary is??? Is he like a master hacker and cheater?

Guile
Apr 9, 2003, 12:18 AM
No, just some poster

Ropponmatsu
Apr 11, 2003, 08:34 AM
He's Satan!

BonusKun
Apr 11, 2003, 11:04 AM
He's your father.....

Long---Shot
Apr 11, 2003, 11:13 AM
hes the father of most of the hacks and cheats for pso DC

Omni-SqwirL
Apr 11, 2003, 11:22 AM
He sucks

LouisGB
Apr 11, 2003, 12:22 PM
achually he and this jp guy made a bot that runs on a pc but appears in the DC ver2 and sits in lobbys. it monitors for FSOD and can ban people. it was called millenium.

that bubary gets around, i seen him post on like 6 forums (www.dcemulation.com). i read a post by him saying that he was working on a homebrew server for dc pso

finally i dont think he made the malicious codes, he works for cmcggs (or whatever) and he made all the stat altering codes etc

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-04-11 11:20 ]</font>

Wewt
Apr 11, 2003, 12:45 PM
He helped make the enable codes. The enable codes spawned every other code that was created.

I said he helped make the enable code, because I'm not sure if it was just him that made it.

LouisGB
Apr 11, 2003, 12:59 PM
yeah he cracked the encryption code for v1,v2 gc and pc. then he gave them to a japanese friend who he trusted, but he spread them round the internet wihch lead to the GC being hacked via people using PCs to change packets going to their GC

LouisGB
Apr 11, 2003, 01:07 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/contrib.php

baubary is mentioned here as a vital part of pso world or somthing here

LollipopLolita
Apr 11, 2003, 01:34 PM
I've refrained from commenting on this topic for obvious reasons. But a lot of what people say Baru did are rumors and speculations. He's one of the more vocal hackers and being vocal and visible, he's an easy one to pinpoint. Having said that, he is not innocent at all, and yes he is guilty for certain acts. And yes I do agree he shouldn't have done certain things. But he has also been known to help people.

LouisGB, baru is mentioned on the contributors page because he helped me translate a good chunk of Japanese information. It has nothing to do with his hacking and PSOW doesn't endorse his hacking of ST servers and PSO.

LouisGB
Apr 11, 2003, 04:10 PM
i think barbu is great, he turns up everwhere i look. i dont condone hacking either but i think that the stuff hes done is pretty amasing and cool

RagMasterRappy
Apr 11, 2003, 04:34 PM
On 2003-04-08 22:18, wrote:
No, just some poser

Oh my http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Guile
Apr 11, 2003, 04:45 PM
Thanks for correcting me Rag.

RagMasterRappy
Apr 11, 2003, 04:46 PM
On 2003-04-11 14:45, Guile wrote:
Thanks for correcting me Rag.

Heh, anytime http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

FO-RA-HUnightv
Apr 12, 2003, 12:28 AM
On 2003-04-11 10:59, LouisGB wrote:
yeah he cracked the encryption code for v1,v2 gc and pc. then he gave them to a japanese friend who he trusted, but he spread them round the internet wihch lead to the GC being hacked via people using PCs to change packets going to their GC

you cant do this you tard....-.-;;
no hard drive in a GC and i dont think that a gc memory card can hold info like that. there cant be a transition like that because the GC info for pso can only acsses one pso info
iv put to pso files on one card and the file came out corupt

brillyfresh
Apr 12, 2003, 01:06 AM
every system has a loophole, every good hacker knows that

FO-RA-HUnightv
Apr 12, 2003, 01:31 AM
ya rewrite the gc data on the cdand mix your pc with a game cube the hax online and get charged for and online damige you do. if you read the agreement on the HL for GC if you hack you get charged for any damiges...if your cout

-Eden-
Apr 12, 2003, 01:50 AM
This is interesting... if there ever was a God of PSO, lol. This guy makes dupers look like middle schooler script kiddies. Hehe, I hope he continues to use his awesome 1337 powers for that of good.

Para
Apr 12, 2003, 02:20 AM
barubary is very nice and if u got to know him/her u would know barubary has morals too but just not up your standards -.-

LouisGB
Apr 12, 2003, 04:34 AM
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 2003-04-11 10:59, LouisGB wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you cant do this you tard....-.-;;
no hard drive in a GC and i dont think that a gc memory card can hold info like that. there cant be a transition like that because the GC info for pso can only acsses one pso info
iv put to pso files on one card and the file came out corupt

im afraid your the fuktard as they have their internet connection going from the servers -> their pc -> GC BBA. Becuase they know the encryption code they can spoof data from their pc and fool their GC into thinking that they just got 1011000100101010101012151575705 exp or that theres a rare on the floor.

im so sick of little noobs thinking that they know more then me, i wouldnt mind but you have to be rude about it. makes me sad http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LouisGB on 2003-04-12 02:36 ]</font>

MonoxideChild
Apr 12, 2003, 06:27 AM
Everything is hackable. It's just trying to find a way to hack it. That's all.

Captain_Dude
Apr 12, 2003, 06:39 AM
Out of boredom, I'll say this...

Barubary, could be a master Tuvan Throat-Singer, ready to lead us to victory over the French.
Could be a reincarnation of the Monkey-God "Mike" who was the only monkey ever to learn to play guitar.
Could be a dentist who lost his teeth in the war.
Could be whoever's breaking into my house right now.
Maybe Barubary's jesus... Maybe He's really a walking DVD-player named "Larry"...

I don't know, I don't need to know... But if Barubary is happy being Barubary, then... well... That's who he is!

NEXT QUESTION!

*Walks into a tree, and pours Acid in some random guy's parachute*

EDIT: And for a small fee($25,000) I will track Barubary down. Set up infront of his/her house! And play the most godawful polka one could imagine. There will not be a day without noise. I will do this until Barubary decides to tell all of us strngers every bit of his/her personal life. Not leaving out one tiny detail, we will then know every fact, down to the slimest detail(such as "does Barubary eat cheese?", "does Barubary use a letter opener", etc). Everything that was once personal will now be common knoweledge of everyone on PSOW! And trust me, with my bad accordeon skillz, there is no way Barubary would refuse to give us literally every detail of his/her (once)private life!

I accept cash, PayPal, and good old fashioned presidental pardons!

Do I have any takers?

(Too many typos to fix, *mumble profane words to himself*)
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Captain_Dude on 2003-04-12 05:08 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Captain_Dude on 2003-04-12 05:11 ]</font>

PentUpAnger
Apr 12, 2003, 09:48 AM
On 2003-04-12 07:45, LouisGB wrote:
idoit

what... that is pretty sad.

side note:

this whole thread is pathetic.

IceBlink
Apr 12, 2003, 09:55 AM
On 2003-04-08 19:20, Shorty89 wrote:
How do u all know who Barubary is??? Is he like a master hacker and cheater?

He posts like any other poster on the forums. Thus, his identity is known.

So simple a question. o_O

Captain_Dude
Apr 12, 2003, 09:55 AM
On 2003-04-12 07:48, PentUpAnger wrote:

On 2003-04-12 07:45, LouisGB wrote:
idoit

...this whole thread is pathetic.

It really is, I dunno WHY a mod hasn't locked it!

IceBlink
Apr 12, 2003, 10:05 AM
I suppose the reason why this thread isn't locked yet is because it's a easy way to see just what kind of posters we have, hmmm?

Ah well, lockity lock then. : O