PDA

View Full Version : [Ship 02] PSO2 - Welcome Initiate of Boundless

Cypher_9
Aug 21, 2013, 12:37 PM
Hello, I am boundlessmatter, leader of the newly founded team "Boundless". I as well as the founding members are excited as we embark on this endeavor of bringing new members into our family. In Boundless, we promote and will maintain a conducive environment for all. Players of any kind are welcomed for you will be valued as a person, not the singular aspect one label you as. Camaraderie is our main focus for we will not be a team in the first place without; with it, its fruitfulness will flourish thereof. That and many more will be shown to you as a member of Boundless - the everlasting.

If you show the will, the interest, and /or the need. Please feel free to leave your info below in the following order:

EX.

Player ID: ((boundlessmatter))
In-Game Name: ((Exodus - Cipher - Reign))
Brief Description about Yourself: ((I am the coolest - lets do this!))
Convenient Time to Contact: ((Anytime!))

From there, the list will be generated, our designated members will contact you via PM on the game, or on the forum(s) (pso-world / enjin). Thank you for your time in reading this - I look forward to working with you in the name of fellowship.

Don't forget to visit us @ boundless.enjin.com (http://boundless.enjin.com/home)

krodych
Aug 25, 2013, 11:43 AM
Player ID: redeemer2
In-Game Name: Katzy
Brief Description about Yourself: I'm quiet at first till I get to know people i'm looking to meet people making this game more enjoyable
Convenient Time to Contact: I work weird hours so when ever really

Cypher_9
Aug 27, 2013, 07:10 AM
Player ID: redeemer2
In-Game Name: Katzy
Brief Description about Yourself: I'm quiet at first till I get to know people i'm looking to meet people making this game more enjoyable
Convenient Time to Contact: I work weird hours so when ever really

Hello there Katzy, it is good to see that you have taken the interest in our family. I will have the recruiters work with you as soon as possible...

I hope all goes well, I so do look forward to meeting you.

Cypher_9
Sep 2, 2013, 08:27 AM
BUMP DIS UP!

Volfurious
Sep 3, 2013, 12:39 AM
ID - Volfurious
Player name - Volt
Description - Chillaxing fella that can fit in almost with any kind of people. Always prefer multi-play over single play. Still pretty new to the game, please don't hurt me. Likes to cook.
Contact time - 10am pst-12am pst

skuld01
Sep 5, 2013, 01:06 AM
Sorry for the late~~ Weekday got busy so yea :<

ID- Rulia
Player name = ルリ.ラピスラズリ

Description: the left over of one disappeared Team....
Contact time - Weekends

Cypher_9
Sep 7, 2013, 10:36 PM
@Volfu, skuld

Hello, and thank you for providing the information needed - I will get into contact with you as soon as possible to get the processes underway.