PDA

View Full Version : Hey, who's gonna quit ngc 4 xbox?

Blenjar
Apr 8, 2003, 10:10 PM
This is for the people who got both systems and like both systems for several(s) reasons:

Are you gonna quit psoc [ pso cube ] for psox [ pso xbox ] ?

Its dumb to keep playin' the game on ngc with HIGH VOLTAGE risk of gettin; corrupted by travelin' servers and etc...

Docpan
Apr 8, 2003, 10:17 PM
In reply to topic:

No. I enjoy playing with people around the world, something you can't do with the Xbox version.

Blenjar
Apr 8, 2003, 10:22 PM
On 2003-04-08 20:17, Docpan wrote:
In reply to topic:

No. I enjoy playing with people around the world, something you can't do with the Xbox version.

Play around the world with some people that call you chicken heh?
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Eclypse
Apr 8, 2003, 10:33 PM
I like the GC, but I like my Box better because there is more on that system for me. I enjoyed my GC while the PSO time lasted, but now it's time for me to move on to the system that I spend more time playing.

Blenjar
Apr 8, 2003, 10:36 PM
On 2003-04-08 20:33, Eclypse wrote:
I like the GC, but I like my Box better because there is more on that system for me. I enjoyed my GC while the PSO time lasted, but now it's time for me to move on to the system that I spend more time playing.

XBOX! am I right?? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Docpan
Apr 8, 2003, 10:42 PM
On 2003-04-08 20:22, Blenjar wrote:

In reply to topic:

What are you talking about? Nobody calls me...chicken...

Kent
Apr 9, 2003, 12:21 AM
I'll be getting the Xbox version when it comes out, and probably won't touch by brother's GameCube version again... Not that I could get online with the thing anyway.

MonoxideChild
Apr 9, 2003, 04:12 AM
I've already quit GCPSO for Xbox PSO when I got corrupted for my 2nd time over a week ago.

Tseng
Apr 9, 2003, 07:16 AM
If I had cable I'd be on PSOX like it was nothing... but since I'm still on dial-up...

*sticks with his GCN*

The_Pew
Apr 9, 2003, 12:13 PM
Im moveing to PSOX

MonoxideChild same thing i did cept i been off longer than you about a month march 14th

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Pew on 2003-04-09 10:15 ]</font>

Mag_Launcher
Apr 9, 2003, 12:21 PM
Hey, who's gonna quit ngc 4 xbox?

Not me. Seriously, you **********ers think like the Xbox version is gonna revolutionize everything. It's like a congregation here or something.

So, revolutionize these nuts.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mag_Launcher on 2003-04-09 10:31 ]</font>

The_Pew
Apr 9, 2003, 12:35 PM
On 2003-04-09 10:21, Mag_Launcher wrote:

Not me. Seriously, you **********ers think like the Xbox version is gonna revolutionize everything. It's like a congregation here or something.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mag_Launcher on 2003-04-09 10:31 ]</font>

Im getting it coz of the downloadable content not coz i think its gunna revolutionize everything i think your one of the biggest idiots in the world.

Sedyne
Apr 9, 2003, 12:36 PM

Or more like...they are sick of GC and are moving to XBox...um yeahh. And they won't expierence as much lag in ep2...yeah thats what i thought ;3

MoNoMaTe_MoNkEy
Apr 9, 2003, 12:43 PM

That was one of the most stupid posts I have ever read. I didn't see any post saying that the Xbox version would revolutionize anything. Also, we don't really appreciate people coming into a civilized conversation and ruining it.

X-thirteen
Apr 9, 2003, 01:50 PM

that was so dumb.

eh, anyways... once i get rid of all my debt(real life is a bitch sometimes) ill buy pso for xbox and possibly go online with it.

Raist
Apr 9, 2003, 01:58 PM
On 2003-04-09 10:43, MoNoMaTe_MoNkEy wrote:
I didn't see any post saying that the Xbox version would revolutionize anything. Also, we don't really appreciate people coming into a civilized conversation and ruining it.

Well he could have been refering to Blenjar's comment that it would be stupid to stay on the Gamecube version. I'm not saying that what he said wasn't stupid but Blenjar's posts weren't exactly civilized either.
Anyway, on topic, I'd consider going to XBox if I had a cable modem and didn't have friends that I like playing with from the EU servers. Plus, buying another copy of the same game for a different system doesn't seem very cost effective, for me anyway.

Thumbalina2k
Apr 9, 2003, 02:04 PM
i'll be honest (not trying to provoke a cube is better than X or X is better than cube) but a lot of the PSO fans that played on DC have already bought a cube and PSO because they wanted to play it. It probably wont be that popular because of not being able to go play with other people, I know i have japanese buds that I play with, and on X i wouldnt be able to.

Blenjar
Apr 9, 2003, 03:12 PM
If x is better. I'll give away all joints I got.

Barubary6
Apr 9, 2003, 03:25 PM
On 2003-04-09 10:35, The_Pew wrote:
Im getting it coz of the downloadable content not coz i think its gunna revolutionize everything i think your one of the biggest idiots in the world.

i think you should use punctuation in your sentences the problem is that sonic team wont use the downloadable content system since they barely care about pso at all microsoft controls the game not sonic team and microsoft probably doesnt know how to create the quests and things.

-- Barubary

RagMasterRappy
Apr 9, 2003, 03:35 PM
On 2003-04-09 13:25, Barubary6 wrote:
I think you should use punctuation in your sentences. The problem is that Sonic Team won't use the downloadable content system since they barely care about PSO at all. Microsoft controls the game not Sonic Team and Microsoft probably doesn't know how to create the quests and things.

That last statment is incorrect. I do remember reading somewhere (I WILL find the source if I need to cite information) that Microsoft will run the servers but Sonic Team will still provide content for the game (such as quests.)

How else would XBOX users get the same things that GC users currently do? And if Microsoft is incompentent with making quests like you suggest, there should be none up at the moment. But if I remember correctly, there's at least Heat Sword and Ice Spinner available for play online.

i think you should use punctuation in your sentences

Heh

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RagMasterRappy on 2003-04-09 13:38 ]</font>

Sham
Apr 9, 2003, 03:37 PM
Or more like...they are sick of GC and are moving to XBox...um yeahh. And they won't expierence as much lag in ep2...yeah thats what i thought ;3

If you're sick of PSOGC and it came out just a few months ago, won't the same "sickness" apply a few months in the future of PSOX? I also thought you should know that PSOGC can be lagless when a broadband user hosts the team. Surprise!

Yeah, that's what I thought, I think.

Long---Shot
Apr 9, 2003, 03:39 PM
yeah if only ST would use consoles to their full advantage then xbox would be the place to be deffinitly but i still think the voice communicator is cool. my buddy owns the gc and is getting a xbox soon but he said he doesnt think hes going to get psox just becouse he doesnt feel like restartin. if his memory card corrupted though hed get one

Yosho
Apr 9, 2003, 03:57 PM
On 2003-04-09 02:12, MonoxideChild wrote:
I've already quit GCPSO for Xbox PSO when I got corrupted for my 2nd time over a week ago.

Me too

Mirth
Apr 9, 2003, 04:00 PM
On 2003-04-09 13:35, RagMasterRappy wrote:

I think you should use punctuation in your sentences. The problem is that Sonic Team won't use the downloadable content system since they barely care about PSO at all. Microsoft controls the game not Sonic Team and Microsoft probably doesn't know how to create the quests and things.

That last statment is incorrect. I do remember reading somewhere (I WILL find the source if I need to cite information) that Microsoft will run the servers but Sonic Team will still provide content for the game (such as quests.)

How else would XBOX users get the same things that GC users currently do? And if Microsoft is incompentent with making quests like you suggest, there should be none up at the moment. But if I remember correctly, there's at least Heat Sword and Ice Spinner available for play online.

i think you should use punctuation in your sentences

Heh

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RagMasterRappy on 2003-04-09 13:38 ]</font>

yes thats true but i dont think xbox is gonna get something gc isnt, im pretty sure that sonic team wouldnt do that and plus if they did that for xbox theyd prolly give gc an exclusive quest too (like have master chief on an xbox quest and have mario on a nintendo quest lol...jk of coarse that would be kinda gay)

GyroidFanatic
Apr 9, 2003, 04:07 PM
No. Here's why:
1. There's already hacking. Much worse than Gamecube.
2. No X-box(The only games I'd get for it if I had one would be Crash Bandicoot and PSO, both of which are for Gamecube)
3. No Broadband
4. No money for X-Box Live
5. No Game Boy Advance compatibility on X-Box

emoc0re
Apr 9, 2003, 04:10 PM
Im staying with the cube because i'm not made of money and can only afford one system. Even if i had an x-box i think its pretty dumb to go out and buy the same exact game for a different console.

it was different when i bought v2 for DC because it was a ton different than v1..but c'mon x-box has nothing different..and i highly doubt there will be downloadable (sp?) stuff..didn't they say there would be for gamecube as well? I guess we will just have to find out.

Blenjar
Apr 9, 2003, 09:08 PM
On 2003-04-09 14:07, GyroidFanatic wrote:
No. Here's why:
2. No X-box(The only games I'd get for it if I had one would be Crash Bandicoot and PSO, both of which are for Gamecube)
3. No Broadband

Just say your broke.

ancutcho
Apr 9, 2003, 09:10 PM
On 2003-04-09 19:08, Blenjar wrote:

No. Here's why:
3. No Broadband

Just say your broke.

lol

Robomonke
Apr 9, 2003, 09:36 PM

No. Here's why:
3. No Broadband

Just say your broke.

Benjar for the love of god shut up. You sound smarter when you don't talk.

Para
Apr 9, 2003, 09:39 PM
hacking on pso pc is alot worse..

ancutcho
Apr 9, 2003, 09:43 PM

Benjar is smart unlike u. hey, im still waiting for that link that show u can dupe in psox that u were telling me about yesterday and i dont mean making up a web site and writing fake ways to dupe. i want real proof wit like pictures and stuff.

Yosho
Apr 9, 2003, 09:44 PM

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bash.gif......no...just kidding http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Robomonke
Apr 9, 2003, 09:44 PM
I'm not going to condone or condem either but most of the reasons for both sides are right. Benjar if ur such a huge xbox fanboy then do the x side a favor and be quiet. You only make all the other xbox users look stupid. And the only people that are siding with you are the "x-treme" xbox fanboys. do us all a favor and stop ur assanine comments. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif

Robomonke
Apr 9, 2003, 10:01 PM
On 2003-04-08 20:42, Docpan wrote:

On 2003-04-08 20:22, Blenjar wrote:

In reply to topic:

What are you talking about? Nobody calls me...chicken...

[/quote]
Well he could have been refering to Blenjar's comment that it would be stupid to stay on the Gamecube version. I'm not saying that what he said wasn't stupid but Blenjar's posts weren't exactly civilized either.
Anyway, on topic, I'd consider going to XBox if I had a cable modem and didn't have friends that I like playing with from the EU servers. Plus, buying another copy of the same game for a different system doesn't seem very cost effective, for me anyway.

[/quote]

On 2003-04-09 13:12, Blenjar wrote:
If x is better. I'll give away all joints I got.

No. Here's why:
3. No Broadband

Just say your broke.

I only pray that this isn't what you consider smart...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Docpan
Apr 9, 2003, 10:35 PM
Most of you have the mental capacity of a semi-intelligent ape. So sad http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Rick-Renziku
Apr 9, 2003, 10:44 PM
GCP.

I don't have an XBOX and don't plan to get one of those godzilla sized systems until it has more better games besides PDO,Halo,JSRF,Blinx and soon to come PSOX.

I buy systems to get what I pay for,Not to pay over 300 bucks(including extra stuff) for just 1 or 4 games.

I just hope 75% of the GCP community doesn't dissapear ._.

Eclypse
Apr 10, 2003, 03:38 AM
Listening to you all talk about the GC and the Xbox is truly entertaining. Most you are just repeating what the previous person stated, but in different terms. How about we all just let the Xbox version get released first before judgement and opinion are passed.

People are gripping that Xbox won't last beacuse of lack of playability with outside countries, but I don't think that will hurt anything at all. Of course it would be nice to play with cats from other countries, but it isn't necesary for the game to be a success. Also the lack of narrowband support can only be a good thing because I don't like lag like the next BB person does. When I get my copy of PSOX on release day, I will definitely be giddy as a school girl, but I won't hesitate to critisize the game the same way I talked about the GC version.

For the sake of serenity in these forums let's just talk about relevant stuff and not about bullshit like this system is better, or that system is better.

EsperJ
Apr 10, 2003, 04:04 AM
People are gripping that Xbox won't last beacuse of lack of playability with outside countries, but I don't think that will hurt anything at all. Of course it would be nice to play with cats from other countries, but it isn't necesary for the game to be a success.

But if Microsoft intend to keep the servers localised, the EU equivalents will be a joke population wise. Not sure if you've heard, but PSO isn't faring so well here in the UK. There hasn't been any press attention given to Gamecube's online capabilities since it was released here last month.
Its for this reason I wont be crossing over to XBOX
PSO.