PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Infinite Bursting (loading)

Foxy-Kun
Aug 21, 2013, 02:08 PM
So after the latest patch that I installed I reinstalled all of the english patch files [since after each patch they are gotten rid of] and I can log in just fine but I get this endless bursting [loading] and I can't actually play the game. Does anybody know how to fix this? Or is this something that I [we] can't fix?

blace
Aug 21, 2013, 02:34 PM
Have you checked to see if the patches have been updated before reinstalling them?

I haven't gotten on since the maintenance, but it is common practice to check for an updated patch before applying possibly outdated patch data. You'll need need to run a file check get rid of the old/corrupted files before you can continue with the game.

EricPimpi
Aug 25, 2013, 07:31 AM
Im having the same problem too... so I should just delete the files and download everything again in Japanese? or what?

blace
Aug 25, 2013, 02:39 PM
Im having the same problem too... so I should just delete the files and download everything again in Japanese? or what?
You should take note of the last sentence of my previous post.

You'll need need to run a file check get rid of the old/corrupted files before you can continue with the game.
After you do that you can look for the updated english patch files or use AIDA's tweaker (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207248&highlight=tweaker) to download the latest files.

EricPimpi
Aug 29, 2013, 05:15 PM
ok i will try to do that, thx for the info