PDA

View Full Version : Disconnected from Server at login screen

azureknight78
Aug 23, 2013, 02:21 PM
So I installed PSO2, got my SEGA ID, ran tweaker, got all the patches and everything, but for some reason whenever I try to log into Ship 2 or any other Ship, I keep getting this "You have been disconnected from server" message.

http://i.imgur.com/xiJ052Z.jpg

At first I thought my password was messed up, so I did a reset, but I'm still getting the error message. I've tried googling the error, and got a thread about people getting this message when the servers weren't up yet during the beta. But when I asked people around today, they said that the servers were running fine.

Anyone know what the error might be or how I could go about fixing this? I've tried a fresh install and even turned off my firewall, but still the same problem.

Kounsan
Aug 25, 2013, 07:17 AM
I got the same Problem here.
I can login at the pso jp website and my account is active, ive checked everything.
But always when i want to login in the Game it keeps telling me GO FUCK YOURSELF!
Jesus whats going on, anyone can help?

azureknight78
Aug 26, 2013, 04:20 AM
Are you using a wireless usb adapter Kounsan?

I'm starting to wonder if my wireless usb adapter I'm using to connect to the internet, just can't get a stable connection to the PSO2 servers. I often lag when I'm playing online source games on STEAM.

Kounsan
Aug 26, 2013, 12:12 PM
Nope I'm using a cable with a stable 24/7 connection.

Link1275
Aug 27, 2013, 02:50 PM
Are you sure you signed up for the service?

azureknight78
Aug 28, 2013, 08:35 PM
Are you sure you signed up for the service?

I'm pretty sure I signed up for the PSO2 service.

I received an email from the PSO2 admin saying that my service use registration was completed.

Link1275
Aug 29, 2013, 08:11 AM
I'm pretty sure I signed up for the PSO2 service.

I received an email from the PSO2 admin saying that my service use registration was completed.
You have to specifically sign up for PSO2 after you make a sega account if you didn't.

Link1275
Aug 29, 2013, 11:48 AM
Sorry for the double post, but this was on Bumped.org/psublog

Currently the Sega ID System is having issues. This will affect the following services:
Game Logins for newly registered accounts.
Game Logins for some users.
They are currently investigating the issue and ask that you wait for further correspondence.

azureknight78
Aug 29, 2013, 08:15 PM
I'm hoping that's the reason why Kousan and I are having problems.

Guess I'll just have to wait until they sort it out until I start playing, thanks for the heads up Link!

Arclite
Jan 19, 2014, 04:52 AM
Hi all, i'm having this exact same problem. is there a hope to fix this, or should i give up on trying to play this game?

"I received an email from the PSO2 admin saying that my service use registration was completed."

zyc1996
Apr 4, 2014, 05:47 PM
This problem happen to me too...
Literally I just type in my password and click login and the disconnect from server message immediately pops up.
I had never have this problem before since i quit a while starting from last year.
Anyboby have a solution?