PDA

View Full Version : In need of a little assistance

Sera
Mar 7, 2001, 04:06 AM
I did a very stupid thing. A very very stupid thing. I was recently clearing space on my VMUs to get enough room to save a Skies of Arcadia game. I was tired when I did it, and instead of deleting my dress-up save on VMU 1 (I like to create characters and just play around with outfits and colors), I deleted my main character, Sera M-66. She had 236 hours, was level 87, and had all kinds of fun things (no ultra-rares, but a wonderful crush bullet +50% dark). I'm not looking to replace her inventory at all, though.

The assistance I'm looking for is just a little bit of help getting back to where I was. I hate begging, but I just don't have the heart to go back to getting killed by boomas in 3 hits on Normal Forest 1. Again, I do -not- want ultra rare weapons and 999k meseta. I'm just hoping for possibly a few ogre/powers and a simple partisan-type weapon to get me over the hump a bit faster.

I understand this sounds a bit pathetic, but the idea of trying to replace 200+ hours from scratch is just sitting in front of me like a wall. I almost considered buying a Gameshark, but I simply couldn't get my conscience to go for it. To anyone reading this that has objections, I apologize. To anyone else, thank you very much.

My character's name is Imrie (only a level 3 HUnewear at the moment), and I'll happily meet you at your convenience. Thanks again.

Danger_Girl
Mar 7, 2001, 04:46 AM
I'll help you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif. I've got a nice mag you can have. It's sorta ugly though. A high level mag works wonders on a low level character. I'll give you a good weapon you can equip. I started over the other day, and normal mode is a real bore. All my friends are higher level. They still play with me, but all they can really do is stand around and try not to kill monsters too fast. Anyway we can work the ruins over on normal for a bit and we'll be level 20 in no time http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif. I'm on Puck 9 in the morning at 6am to 10am central. In the evening 6:30pm to 10:30pm central. If you see me, give a yell. Or private message me to set up a time and place.

Sera
Mar 7, 2001, 04:53 AM
Thank you very much. =) My only real goal is to do exactly what you said- escape Normal mode. It's a bit anticlimactic to get mowed over by a Normal Rappy when you're used to getting mowed over by VH Delsaber. *giggle* In a way, it's kind of a relief to have my bank account emptied, though. I had gotten to the point with Sera where she couldn't even pick up money anymore because her account and wallet were full, and I was stuck with 30/30 items because I couldn't bear to throw away a Mind Material (even though she was a RAcaseal and couldn't use them.)

I'll keep an eye out for you, and thanks again. Just the fact that you responded makes me feel better. I was starting to get a little depressed when 30 minutes passed, 16 people had read my post, and no one even bothered to say "Sorry it happened." Granted, it was entirely my fault, but still. =)

Danger_Girl
Mar 7, 2001, 05:36 AM
Well I'm am a sweetheart arn't I http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif. Anyway stupid is as stupid does. Reminds me of some of the bone head things I've done in the past. And I'm always looking to help out.

Spy
Mar 7, 2001, 05:51 AM
Quote:
"I was starting to get a little depressed when 30 minutes passed, 16 people had read my post, and no one even bothered to say "Sorry it happened.""
/Quote

Here's why I'm rather apathetic to posts like yours. First of all, shit happens, when lotsa people play the game a few get burned, and if you apologize to/feel sorry for all of em' thats gonna take up alotta time. Secondly, you don't know how many times I've been pestered for items from low level characters screamning "BSOD." I've heard it soo many times that I almost automatically shut it out without 2nd thought.

However, whenever my friends lose all their stuff or something I have no problem giving them items and stuff, because I know them and I know that they won't abuse any of it(Zippo & Danger can vouch for me on that, as many other people as well.) Since I don't know you it's real easy to ignore you, and your post, snice I bet there are 50 other identical ones.

Online gaming can make people cold and hard, it's sad but true.

Danger_Girl
Mar 7, 2001, 06:00 AM
Don't let Spy's last post on this thread fool you Sera. He's like a big, warm, fuzzy teddy bear. *Danger gives Spy a big hug*.

Seutekh
Mar 7, 2001, 06:01 AM
Sera: I'm really sorry it happened, casual mistakes with data have cost me before, and I understand how you feel and then some. (keep reading tho, I'll get back to you.)

DG: You kick ass. 'Nuff said.

Spy: For shame. *waves finger in your direction* Have a heart.

Okay... back to you, Sera... I've got an inventory full of all sorts of Ranger goodies that neither of my characters can use... or if you switched, I've got a a few things for some low levelers that'd help ya out, too. Look me up, or send me a private message, and I'll see what I can do to get you back on your way, k? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif