PDA

View Full Version : Skies of Arcadia

Rexob
Aug 24, 2013, 12:45 AM
Skies of Arcadia is hands down one of the best world's ever created for a RPG...I loved that game back on the Dreamcast - I played it twice back-to-back; everything about it was so fresh and fun.

Chaos Rappy
Aug 24, 2013, 04:00 PM
I watched my uncle play it years ago when I was younger, and only got it myself last year for GC off of eBay, for like $60 (which is pretty cheap, actually). It was just as good as I remembered it from years before... :›

JamesM
Aug 26, 2013, 02:12 PM
I cant remember how many times I finished it with my friend on GC.
Good times...

jemmahazie
Sep 17, 2013, 04:45 AM
I tend to replay it about once every year or so. The game looks great through a VGA box hooked up to an HD set and this title has held up extremely well over the years.

Should this be released on Xbox Arcade, I'll buy it there, too. That game wouldn't be a proper sequel, but it's as close to one as we may ever get.

Blue-Hawk
Sep 17, 2013, 05:24 AM
I tend to replay it about once every year or so. The game looks great through a VGA box hooked up to an HD set and this title has held up extremely well over the years.

Should this be released on Xbox Arcade, I'll buy it there, too. That game wouldn't be a proper sequel, but it's as close to one as we may ever get.

Seeing as how the upgraded version was on the GC, they would more likely re-release it on the Wii shop.

But yes, it was one of the better RPG's out there. I owned both versions of it.