PDA

View Full Version : XBox: For those that are coming over to PSOX

Eclypse
Apr 9, 2003, 02:42 AM
I know that PSOX is still weeks away, and there are plenty of threads asking who is going to play PSOX but none of them are for keeping a constant update as to who is going to be playing the game at any given time. I thought I would start this thread sooner rather than later for all of those people that are thinking about joining the Xbox version of the game we all love.

This thread is for posting your gamertag(rather than looking on everyone's profile) so that we can all arrange for sometime to be on instead of just having a bunch of random encounters on the first day like a lot of them will end up being anyways.

Seein as there are plenty of people that seem to be thinking about or going over to the X version, post when you think you be online and what your gamertag is or will be so that way people will recognize your name from these forums. Also as an added bonus I am setting up some boards for those people coming over to the Xbox. They can be used in conjuction with these boards for a more diverse PSO community.

Sorry this was so long winded, but I had to be thorough so people feel what I'm talking about.

X-Live gamertag - Gaizka Mendieta
Character Name - Tajerra

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eclypse on 2003-04-13 23:57 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eclypse on 2003-04-15 19:51 ]</font>

Captain_Dude
Apr 9, 2003, 02:51 AM
XBL Gamertag: Captain Dude
Characters: Opal (FOnewearl), Keith (FOnemw), Kaede (Fomarl), Blar (FOmar), Viktor (HUmar), Karen (HUnewearl), Rasta Bot (HUcast), Thee (HUcaseal), Threevon (RAmar), Orgasmotron (RAcast), Marionette (RAcaseal), Arina (RAmarl)

EDIT: Oh yeah, and "SEE YA ONLINE!"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Captain_Dude on 2003-04-09 00:53 ]</font>

MonoxideChild
Apr 9, 2003, 04:06 AM
Gamertag: HouseofKrazees
Char Names: AnybodyKilla (HUcast), Psycho-C (RAmarl), MOSTASTELESS (FOnewearl)

The_Pew
Apr 9, 2003, 11:55 AM
Gametag: The Pew
Character(s): (P3W)= Pew to the 3rd Wow. thas just my first char.

Phelan
Apr 9, 2003, 12:54 PM
GT: Phelan
Characters: RAmar FOnewm, I dunno about names yet. I'll see you all online in a week http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Eclypse
Apr 9, 2003, 01:40 PM
Lets keep this topic towards the top so we all know who's who when it comes to the release date and online play.

ancutcho
Apr 9, 2003, 01:43 PM
gamertag: chopstickman

ancutcho
Apr 9, 2003, 01:48 PM
and my characters are ViEt(redria) a HUcaseal and my second charactrer will be a FOmar, duno what to name it yet but i want it to be a pinkal.

MoNoMaTe_MoNkEy
Apr 9, 2003, 01:55 PM
Gamertag: JB136
Characters: FOnewearl and RAmar... I don't know the names yet.

Blenjar
Apr 9, 2003, 02:29 PM
Look in sign.
Robar.07.'ll be my first character I make.

Hoe
Apr 9, 2003, 03:02 PM
Gamertag: The Package
Name: Yet to be determined.

Tensama
Apr 9, 2003, 03:02 PM
gamertag: NekoTeK
character: Tensama (FOmar)
i'll be online almost all day during the first week of pso (yay, spring break!)

Kalbelgarion
Apr 9, 2003, 04:45 PM
Gamertag: Kalbelgarion
Main Character's Name: Kimber Boh (FOnewearl)

See y'all online in 6 short days. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Twofold
Apr 9, 2003, 04:55 PM
Gamertag:
JackCARTER

Character Name

FoMar:TwoFold

Kent
Apr 9, 2003, 05:05 PM
My character name will be... oh hell, take a guess. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Also, there's a place in your profile to put your GamerTag if you haven't already made use of it.

MonoxideChild
Apr 9, 2003, 05:40 PM
I'm going to make a Xbox PSO site/clan for us PSOW's than register the clan at TXBLive.

ALPHAM0F0
Apr 9, 2003, 08:33 PM
GT: AlphaMofo
Characters: GekiGengar (Hucast), Genjo Sanzo (fomar) Wong Feifong (humar) AlphaMofo (debateing this, Humar Racast or Fomar)

Fate_Of_The_Art
Apr 9, 2003, 08:47 PM
Gamertag: Fate Of The Art

Characters: HUcaseal, HUnewearl and RAmarl(not sure on names just yet)

Last_Survivor
Apr 9, 2003, 08:52 PM
I wanna join but alas I wont have an xbox until my birthday in july.

Eclypse
Apr 9, 2003, 11:35 PM
Well even if you aren't getting one til July tell us what your name and gamertag might be, so we know who to look for.

Also shortly after the release of the Xbox version, I will be offering a database file for the growth of all the characters based on exact figures. for those of you that have seen the editor for FIFA 2003, the database will be very similar to what that one looks and acts like.

Sedyne
Apr 10, 2003, 04:50 AM
Xbox Live Gamertag: SeanX930
XBox Characters: SeanX930 (RAmar)RaneX930 (HUnewearl)..more will come as well.

MonkeyNum8
Apr 10, 2003, 10:58 AM
GamerTag = ArcticBlaze
Chars = ShiftBlade(RAmarl);ArcticNinja(RAmar);Adrenaline(s ome type of force)

I will be on THE very first day and the WHOLE week thereafter !!!!

Note: I am legit.

ALPHAM0F0
Apr 10, 2003, 02:51 PM
oh i cannot wait until this game comes out, i allready have it paid for, as soon as it comes into EB i just pck it up, buy my HL and BAM!!!!!! PSO (online!)

MonoxideChild
Apr 10, 2003, 04:44 PM
I will be on the afternoon of the 15th, and probably for quite awhile afterwards.

Starseed
Apr 10, 2003, 05:01 PM
Gamertag: Starseed

See you on the box

ancutcho
Apr 10, 2003, 07:24 PM
On 2003-04-09 11:40, Eclypse wrote:
Lets keep this topic towards the top so we all know who's who when it comes to the release date and online play.

this was getting towards the bottem so ill just bring it back to the top!

Eclypse
Apr 10, 2003, 07:26 PM
That's pretty funny because I was just about to post here on my next post and when I went to look for it, it was at the top.

ancutcho
Apr 10, 2003, 07:30 PM
yea its a good idea to keep this at the top so all psox players can read it

Eclypse
Apr 10, 2003, 07:36 PM
Fa'sho. The more that know, that better.

IronKnight
Apr 10, 2003, 07:49 PM
Gamertag: ReavTek
Character Name: IronKnight

ancutcho
Apr 10, 2003, 08:48 PM
On 2003-04-09 11:48, ancutcho wrote:
and my characters are ViEt(redria) a HUcaseal and my second charactrer will be a FOmar, duno what to name it yet but i want it to be a pinkal.

my fomar's name will be An Cut Cho and its a pinkal

Eclypse
Apr 11, 2003, 01:36 AM
I've been doing some thinking lately and I might end up starting as a RAmarl. Dating back to the DC version, that is the only time I have ever used a RA character and even then I only leveled him to like 65 before I erased him.

Rune
Apr 11, 2003, 02:17 AM
Character: HUmar
Name: Quillow

mm...

s3rial_one
Apr 11, 2003, 08:27 AM
The more I think about it, the more I think I'm gonna pick it up.

Eh, what the hell: I'm in.

XBL: Dragoon412
I'll probably make a FOmar or RAmarl, first.

Eclypse
Apr 11, 2003, 07:21 PM
More and more keep signing on saying they are coming over to the Box, it's such a beautiful thing.

Long---Shot
Apr 11, 2003, 07:28 PM
Xbox Live Tag: LONG SHOT
Character Name: BloodAxe, Epsilon-Zero.
Should find me as a HUcast or a force. Should be on first day http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Long---Shot on 2003-04-11 17:29 ]</font>

2Xtreme
Apr 11, 2003, 08:57 PM
Xbox Live Gamertag: Not sure, probably Drunken Sailor.
Character Names: Liquid Bacon, then a whole slew of new characters with "Bacon" in their names.

Wriath
Apr 11, 2003, 09:08 PM
my gamertag will b blood-angel, or blood templar, or blood draqoon(notr to copy u, dragoon is a cool name and i thought of it on my own)
and my character(first anyway) is gonna be a hucast named )WrAiTh( (needed to get virdia)

CrashCat
Apr 11, 2003, 09:13 PM
My gamertag, not surprisingly, is CrashCat.
My characters will also probably be named CrashCat, with some variety of spaces after them to mix up the ID's a bit.
I won't get the game on the first day if it comes out next week since I'm on vacation, but if I come home and it's ready I'll see if I can go down and pick it up next weekend.
I can barely wait for Challenge Mode with voice...

Nagman
Apr 11, 2003, 09:19 PM
Gamertag: Nagman
Character name: Nagman

Eclypse
Apr 11, 2003, 09:34 PM
Up to 35 that are jumping ship or first time players of PSO

Wriath
Apr 11, 2003, 09:47 PM
i have only played dc v1. sooo much to catch up on.

Eclypse
Apr 11, 2003, 09:56 PM
Well at least you have some experence in it. Some are just going to be rookies to the game, but it's all good.

ancutcho
Apr 11, 2003, 10:31 PM
im jumping from the gamecube to xbox.

Small_Guy
Apr 12, 2003, 01:35 PM
Gamertag - Small Guy
First Character - Phoenix (2 spaces) or Tassadar (3 spaces) FOneweral

Math
Apr 12, 2003, 01:46 PM
Gamer tag=VITO AN MATH

PSO name=Silver or Power of One

TerribleDeliMeat
Apr 12, 2003, 04:36 PM
Gamertag: TerribleDeli
Character: Clarissa, Jubei, Claire II

Starseed
Apr 12, 2003, 07:07 PM
I am really looking forward to playing PSO again. See you all on the 15th!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 12, 2003, 07:30 PM
On 2003-04-10 08:58, MonkeyNum8 wrote:

I will be on THE very first day and the WHOLE week thereafter !!!!

Note: I am legit.

Hopefully there will be no way to cheat on day one nor ever on XBOX/XBOX Live PSO as is suggested and believed by many a PSO fan.

Mister_Sinister
Apr 12, 2003, 09:05 PM
ok here's mine
LIVE Gamertag: CaptainRex
Character Name: probably about the same thing

Eclypse
Apr 12, 2003, 10:07 PM
I am in the process of setting up some boards for Xbox PSO discussions, that will be very similar to these, but just an alternate place that us Xbox cats can go to chat as well as on these boards.

ALPHAM0F0
Apr 12, 2003, 11:40 PM
On 2003-04-12 20:07, Eclypse wrote:
I am in the process of setting up some boards for Xbox PSO discussions, that will be very similar to these, but just an alternate place that us Xbox cats can go to chat as well as on these boards.

Heck i'd join! i love forums, especially Pso forums

Eclypse
Apr 12, 2003, 11:43 PM
Right now I am working on the layout, changing the theme style to match the colors of PSO, so if should be done pretty soon and then people can register to join.

ancutcho
Apr 12, 2003, 11:51 PM
i just realized that there is alot of people who will be getting psox. i think psox will be the best selling xbox live game for awhile. i wonder how many people will have the game within a week of its release. i think in a week we might have more people on then psogc

TerribleDeliMeat
Apr 12, 2003, 11:55 PM
On 2003-04-12 21:51, ancutcho wrote:
i just realized that there is alot of people who will be getting psox. i think psox will be the best selling xbox live game for awhile. i wonder how many people will have the game within a week of its release. i think in a week we might have more people on then psogc

No way it'll beat Ghost Recon. The fee changed a lot of people's mind. And with Return to Castle Wolfenstein coming within 3 weeks of PSO release...it'll soon fade on the shelves.

Eclypse
Apr 13, 2003, 12:11 AM
No way it'll beat Ghost Recon. The fee changed a lot of people's mind. And with Return to Castle Wolfenstein coming within 3 weeks of PSO release...it'll soon fade on the shelves.

I play GR religiously, and you can't even begin to compare the two game. They target different audiences and that will lead to who plays the game and who doesn't GR & CW won't have an affect on PSO at all because different people will be playing them. There are so many people on live that even if there was a huge wave of people that went to those games, it would still leave thousands upon thousands to play PSO. PSO will not have any shortage of people playing and that I am sure of.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eclypse on 2003-04-12 22:21 ]</font>

Rotis
Apr 13, 2003, 12:17 AM
I don't even have a 'Box, but there's a chance that I'll end up on PSOX at some point anyway.

If so, my gamertag will be rotis, and my characters generally have "Rotis" as a prefix to their name. (Rotis-ivian, Rotis-alyn, Rotis-xae, etc.) I'm nice and easy to recognize. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

If I show up online, it'll be likely that a fellow who used to post here by the name Ananke has gotten online, too. So, maybe you'll see him around.

TerribleDeliMeat
Apr 13, 2003, 02:17 AM
On 2003-04-12 22:11, Eclypse wrote:

I play GR religiously, and you can't even begin to compare the two game. They target different audiences and that will lead to who plays the game and who doesn't GR & CW won't have an affect on PSO at all because different people will be playing them. There are so many people on live that even if there was a huge wave of people that went to those games, it would still leave thousands upon thousands to play PSO. PSO will not have any shortage of people playing and that I am sure of.

Preferences have nothing to do with Live sales. If it did, FPS would be at the bottom since they're a fairly niche genre. Folks buy Live titles because they're Live titles. People aren't happy about paying any extra money for games, let alone a niche title like PSO. Given the option, most players would buy something like Whacked! over PSO because they can play it for free.

There won't be a run on PSO players, but it certainly wont be the most popular Live title ever. I'd be surprised if the subscription past 50,000.

Eclypse
Apr 13, 2003, 03:47 AM
Well if the total number of players involved did reach 50,000, that would set a record for the game thus far because the DC, nor the GC have ever had anything close to that in US player base.

If people have a problem paying the $8.95 then don't pay it and play another game. I have no problem paying for something I like to do. It just like anything else in life. If you want a luxury you have to pay for it. Some games can be free and some require a fee because of extra affinities that the game comes with. GR for example will be free because it'a straight forward game and doesn't require and kind of overall maintenace to the game, except for the monitoring of the servers. If you had to create a character, find weapons, etc. etc. in GR then I bet that would have a fee attached also.

Eclypse
Apr 13, 2003, 05:39 AM
Alrighty fellow Xbox'ers, the forums are open for business. I still have some work to do on them, but it's mad late and I am sleepy so they should be finished tomorrow. Feel free to start posting now though if you'd like to.

These forums can also be used for the GC version also.

You can find them at PSO Universe (http://members.lycos.co.uk/gaizka17/phpBB2/index.php).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eclypse on 2003-04-13 03:48 ]</font>

MonoxideChild
Apr 13, 2003, 05:56 AM
On 2003-04-12 21:43, Eclypse wrote:
Right now I am working on the layout, changing the theme style to match the colors of PSO, so if should be done pretty soon and then people can register to join.

Let me know if you need any moderators. I know my PSO, and I have moderating experience. I also plan on concentrating on Xbox PSO quite a bit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MonoxideChild on 2003-04-13 03:57 ]</font>

Eclypse
Apr 13, 2003, 09:22 AM
I'll keep you in mind once I start setting mods when we get enough people.

Yosho
Apr 13, 2003, 12:26 PM
Gamertag: ZeroYosho

MajorLocke
Apr 13, 2003, 04:37 PM
Gamertag: MajorLocke
Character Name: MajorLocke

Eclypse
Apr 13, 2003, 05:04 PM
It brings a tear to my eye to see this thread getting many of soon to be Xbox gamers showing love for PSOX.

I can't believe that we haven't had a fanboy intrude the thread yet and spout off at the mouth. (Knock on wood).

Yosho
Apr 13, 2003, 05:07 PM
On 2003-04-13 15:04, Eclypse wrote:
It brings a tear to my eye to see this thread getting many of soon to be Xbox gamers showing love for PSOX.

I can't believe that we haven't had a fanboy intrude the thread yet and spout off at the mouth. (Knock on wood).

Bashes on some wood http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bash.gif @_@

Math
Apr 13, 2003, 05:09 PM
Hey do any of you guy wannna start a legit PSOX crew to level up are Characters ab become the best online..also we can trade with each other with out going threw people stealing are stuff..

Eclypse
Apr 13, 2003, 05:11 PM
I'm down to play with anyone as long as they are honorable.

MonoxideChild
Apr 13, 2003, 05:20 PM
There won't be much stealing thanks to the new trading system, but still sounds like a good idea.

ALPHAM0F0
Apr 13, 2003, 06:11 PM
As long as its a group and not a clan im down!
legit-ness shall always prevail

Yosho
Apr 13, 2003, 06:16 PM
On 2003-04-13 16:11, ALPHAM0F0 wrote:
As long as its a group and not a clan im down!
legit-ness shall always prevail

Groups are cool, I'm not a clan type person http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bash.gif

Auracom
Apr 13, 2003, 06:22 PM
Hey all you xboxers tell use gamecubers if you guys get more quest and stuff like that. Give us heads up you know http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif. Enjoy!

*plants bomb on this thread and runs*

ALPHAM0F0
Apr 13, 2003, 06:28 PM
Yea after seeing all the "1337" clans out there i decided that i'm not really a clan person either.

Small_Guy
Apr 13, 2003, 06:29 PM
*Recovering from blast* Well atleast he didn't urinate napalm...

Eclypse
Apr 13, 2003, 08:47 PM
The last time I did the clan thing was back on the DC and it was a very nice idea at the time. Now I just do it alone, but I am still down to help friends in need.

Math
Apr 13, 2003, 08:55 PM
Clan or know clan im just looking for good players that dont cheat an i cant depend on if i need there help...

Kalbelgarion
Apr 13, 2003, 08:57 PM
The folks here at PSO-World are generally nice people who are willing to help out. Just stop by our official block, once we decide what it will be.

You can always look me up, too. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Eclypse
Apr 13, 2003, 09:02 PM
I will be online for most of the day the first day the game comes and I'm most likely going to be on the second ship first block.

Kalbelgarion
Apr 13, 2003, 09:06 PM
Actually, that's not a bad idea...we should pick a ship and block *right now* to be the official one. I don't think it should be the first block, though.

How about the second ship down, seventh block?

Eclypse
Apr 13, 2003, 09:10 PM
To make it nice and even lets jut do 2nd ship, 8th block and meet up there on day 1. I do have to play on the first block for a little though because I have some friends that will be meeting me there.

Kalbelgarion
Apr 13, 2003, 09:14 PM
Okay, done and done. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

The new Semi-Official PSO-World Location for XBOX PSO is the Second Ship down, Bock 8. Let's all meet there on the first day.

Math
Apr 13, 2003, 09:16 PM
Ill be there nodout...

Eclypse
Apr 13, 2003, 09:25 PM
Now all we need to do is get it adopted as the official block and viola, all is good.

ALPHAM0F0
Apr 13, 2003, 09:27 PM
BOO YA! an official block allready!
i cant wait to play with some people!

Tensama
Apr 13, 2003, 09:31 PM
cool! i'll be sure to stop by there during the first day...

Kalbelgarion
Apr 13, 2003, 09:39 PM
There. I've submitted a request (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=47624&forum=6&start=0&0). http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Eclypse
Apr 13, 2003, 09:56 PM
Good enough

ancutcho
Apr 13, 2003, 10:16 PM
On 2003-04-13 19:10, Eclypse wrote:
To make it nice and even lets jut do 2nd ship, 8th block and meet up there on day 1. I do have to play on the first block for a little though because I have some friends that will be meeting me there.

cool! ill be on late on wednesday because i got work. imma take a break from work to go pick up the game hehe. ill also bring along my clan "The ChopStick Clan". so u think the 2nd ship, 8th block will be the offical psow ship and block?

MonoxideChild
Apr 13, 2003, 10:40 PM
Just as long as I can remember all of this crap than you will see me there day one.

Tigaj
Apr 13, 2003, 11:40 PM
i cant believe i didnt see this thread earlier haha!
gamertag=Tigaj
chars= Tigaj the HUmar, Lirmadh the FOmar.

see u all soon! weeeeeeeeee. just so ya know, im almost guarenteed to be haning out in ship 6, block 1 or 6 (i like the number 6) ill be on EVERY day by at least 3:30 mountain time (530 .beats i think...i was so addicted i started to remember the times i got on/off. and i have a swatch .beat watch haha!) im still not sure if im getting it the 15 or 16. 15 is release day, but im thinking i may have to wait a day for the game to get shipped to my store http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif oh horror of horrors! even more wait!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tigaj on 2003-04-13 22:03 ]</font>

JiNn
Apr 13, 2003, 11:54 PM
GamerTag: Suriel
Name:JiN-(for Skyly)

noirsenal
Apr 14, 2003, 12:15 AM
Gamertag: noirsenal
name: Noirsenal

Eclypse
Apr 14, 2003, 01:46 AM
I have that free USB keyboard adapter link copied to my desktop so that when release day is here I can go to the site and just place my order.

Cex
Apr 14, 2003, 02:48 AM
I will be there as soon as my local gamestore calls me to tell me that my game is in(hopefully tuesday). My gamertag is Cexacutioner, and my character will be a HUcast named Cex...

Zboo
Apr 14, 2003, 05:17 AM
Gamertag: Zboo

Main Char name: Zboo

Daraven
Apr 14, 2003, 07:02 AM
It'll be a while, but...
GT: StoneDogs
Primary char. name: Aiel (HUmar, most likely)

Captain_Dude
Apr 14, 2003, 07:55 AM
On 2003-04-14 00:48, Cex wrote:
I will be there as soon as my local gamestore calls me to tell me that my game is in(hopefully tuesday). My gamertag is Cexacutioner, and my character will be a HUcast named Cex...

Cexacutioner? A GWAR fan you are, maybe?

Hehe...

Omni-SqwirL
Apr 14, 2003, 10:58 AM
Gamertag: SqwirL

I will have a character named Ceyx (no, not copying anyone), a FOmar. I'll be online by the end of the month.

Cex
Apr 14, 2003, 03:48 PM
No, I'm not a GWAR fan. From what I have been told GWAR spelled it different. I started using this SN way before I even knew there was a guy with a similiar name in GWAR. I really don't even know who GWAR is(nor do I care), besides the fact that they are some band...My version of Cexacutioner has a special meaning to it...

ShadowLord
Apr 14, 2003, 04:16 PM
Gamertag: ShadowL0rd (that's a zero in L0rd)
Main Characters: Bard (FOnewm) and ShadowLord (FOmar)

I've been around here for a long time and you guys have always seemed like a nice enough bunch...just never liked typing in message boards. =p It'll be good to talk to some of you for once. Hope to see you guys there. ^_^

Tigaj
Apr 14, 2003, 05:01 PM
On 2003-04-13 23:46, Eclypse wrote:
I have that free USB keyboard adapter link copied to my desktop so that when release day is here I can go to the site and just place my order.

what link??? ive heard about the USB keyboard adapter but wasnt completely sure it was real. and lordy i'm happy it is. voice is nice and all but sometimes i'll need me some oldschool typin!

Kalbelgarion
Apr 14, 2003, 06:41 PM
On 2003-04-10 02:50, SeanX930 wrote:
Xbox Live Gamertag: SeanX930
Are you sure that's excatly how it is? I tried to send you a Friends request, but it said that the GamerTag was invalid.

Keep 'em coming, boys. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Eclypse
Apr 14, 2003, 07:13 PM
Well this is a joyous occasion, today while I was at work I say 2 cases of PSO in our stock room(Best Buy). We can't sell it before the street or gold date so I think it's possible we all could be getting it on the 15th.

The Funcoland here in MO also said they expect it on 4/15/03 so you guys might want to check your local, EB, Software Etc, Babbages, Funcoland, etc. about getting it.

Just thought I would let you all know.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eclypse on 2003-04-14 17:14 ]</font>

Coxy
Apr 14, 2003, 07:28 PM
Gamertag: Coxy13
Character: Coxy (as always)

Twofold
Apr 14, 2003, 07:59 PM
Gamertag:JackCARTER

Main Characters:

-Twofold(Fomar-Pinkal)
-WarMachine(Racast)

I'll be on at level one http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Guirella style baby..lol..you know how it was back then..in DC..http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif so if you want to chill with good peoples online..just holla at TwoFold!..Im starting to Mag Farm again for the first week so holla at me..I need to get some items first thou before I start lol..but I will come around sooner or later..

Goal-To find a Mag Cell for RoboChao and Chao..and then I will start hunting for my wands..and such...I hope to see you guys online again...I CANT BELIEVE THIS DAY HAS FINALLY COME..I THOUGHT IT WAS OVER AFTER DC!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Tigaj
Apr 14, 2003, 08:12 PM
On 2003-04-14 17:13, Eclypse wrote:
Well this is a joyous occasion, today while I was at work I say 2 cases of PSO in our stock room(Best Buy).

jesus if i were you i dont think i could possibly restrain myself from taking one and perhaps leave the money on the box lol. that would be like walking into a candy store with really good candy and nobody looking...and the candy is magical

JDawg13
Apr 14, 2003, 08:13 PM
Gamertag: JDawg13
Character: Force
Character Name: Fuzio

Math
Apr 14, 2003, 08:16 PM
On 2003-04-14 18:12, Tigaj wrote:

On 2003-04-14 17:13, Eclypse wrote:
Well this is a joyous occasion, today while I was at work I say 2 cases of PSO in our stock room(Best Buy).

that would be like walking into a candy store with really good candy and nobody looking...and the candy is magical

LMAO!!!I know me to man!!

Eclypse
Apr 14, 2003, 08:26 PM
Oh dont'think that I didn't ask them if I couldn't buy it early. I always ask them if I can buy something before it is release and they always give me the same answer, NO! I don't blame them though, it's because you can get sued if you sell something before the street date.

POndash
Apr 14, 2003, 09:48 PM
Gamertag:POndash
Character:HUnewearl
Character Name:Yulia
Yes, I will be a male playing a female character while using voice chat. This should be fun.....

AzNBoi320
Apr 14, 2003, 09:53 PM
gametag: aznboi320
I'll be a blue hucast, just like in the dc days http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ancutcho
Apr 14, 2003, 10:15 PM
i will be sooo jelous if u guys get it tomorrow. i reserve mine at funcoland and they told me wed. same with eb.

Captain_Dude
Apr 14, 2003, 10:50 PM
Hehe, my parents' Credit Card got charged... Mean it's most likely on it's way! ANY DAY NOW! *Happy dances*

I'm feelin happy(for once in a great while), who wants a hug?

Shrevn
Apr 14, 2003, 10:57 PM
Character: Shrevn
Class: RAmar

Hopefully this time around itll be easier http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Tigaj
Apr 15, 2003, 05:21 PM
On 2003-04-14 18:26, Eclypse wrote:
Oh dont'think that I didn't ask them if I couldn't buy it early. I always ask them if I can buy something before it is release and they always give me the same answer, NO! I don't blame them though, it's because you can get sued if you sell something before the street date.

i never mentioned anything about buying it lol. i mean...wow if i saw CRATES full of a game, my logic would prove they wouldnt mind if 1 is gone...haha that plus, ya know, its PSO and is like some crazy drug that makes me go crazy

Eclypse
Apr 15, 2003, 06:21 PM
Well we've only got one more day to wait and then it's on. Remember to meet on the 2nd ship, 8th block for some gaming action.

apple
Apr 15, 2003, 06:33 PM
Be nice to us lurkers who show up http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: apple on 2003-04-15 16:34 ]</font>

Tigaj
Apr 15, 2003, 07:03 PM
maybe ill swing by 2/8 but my initial hangout is gonna be ship 6 block 6 lobby 6. already worked it out with some ppl at TXB plus i like the number 6. and im no a satanist

oooooooooooh man i want it now now now! already ordered my keyboard adapter

DarkCat02
Apr 15, 2003, 08:05 PM
Gamertag: Dark Cat
Character name: DarkCat (FOnewm) http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
AIM: Atv9

Wew http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Eclypse
Apr 16, 2003, 12:33 AM
This infernal wait is killing me. I can't wait until tomorrow morning so I can get my copy.