PDA

View Full Version : Ver 1.1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dj_dan
Apr 9, 2003, 04:07 AM
Oh man!!! I just noticed this little package sitting on my table! (2:05am)
My girlfriend must have checked the mail today.
It was sitting there all day!!

Hooray!! My little green disk is here!

Pleasure overload... ok... I have to set up my account again... breathe Dan, breathe...

heeeeeeeeee hoooooooooooo

RagMasterRappy
Apr 9, 2003, 10:57 AM
Don't hurt yourself

MoNoMaTe_MoNkEy
Apr 9, 2003, 11:08 AM
Nice to see you again dj dan.

dude3282
Apr 9, 2003, 04:21 PM
Someone clue me in here, I was gone. They released a version 1.1 of PSO?

Richard
Apr 9, 2003, 04:50 PM
I think ver.1.1 is the one that was released in the US, so most everyone here should already have it.

I guess dj_dan was playing JP ver.1?

Oh, and dj_dan, I managed to find out a couple more of those rare min-boss drops. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I guess I've been hanging around the JP BBS too much, heh. Anyways, PM me if you wanna know them.

dj_dan
Apr 9, 2003, 07:06 PM
Well, actually, I imported the JP PSO when it first came out.

Then word got around that the servers wouldn't be connected because of duping.

All JP owners of ver1.0 would have to send their disk to sega and have it exchanged free of charge. However you can only do this if you have a JP mailing address... leaving me SOL (Shoot outta luck).

When they cut down the number of ships in ver1.0 to 6 I was pretty pissed. By that time I had a lv.144 HUcast, Lv.135 FOmarl, and a Lv.95 RAcaseal. I didn't want to start over again... but eventually I caved and bought the US ver.

Fast forward 5 months, and an opportunity for me to send my disk to Japan presents itself.

Now I have my Import and Domestic copies side by side with a trusty flip-switch on the rear of my gamecube to play either.

Mmm... back to my FOmarl.