PDA

View Full Version : phantasy star portable costumes

lonewhitewolf1
Aug 28, 2013, 12:30 PM
So I am playing a female beast (one save for a human male, beast female and cast female), and i am noticing i cant wear certain costumes. which costumes are cool looking and for what race? so far i have the illuminous costume (almost said illuminati, haha) and the maiden costume. is there specific beings that can wear certian costumes? I never really did get the part. if there is, what can beasts wear?

edit: this can also go for phantasy star portable 2/infinity

Link1275
Aug 28, 2013, 01:41 PM
Basically, you have male costumes, female costumes, male parts, and female parts. Casts can only equip gender appropriate parts and every other race can only equip gender appropriate costumes. The only race restrictions other than that are the starter costumes in PSP2 as far as I know.

lonewhitewolf1
Aug 28, 2013, 01:43 PM
i know the costumes and parts, its just certain costumes (like the ones i mentioned) have an x next to them which means the character (even though female) cant wear it.

Link1275
Aug 28, 2013, 01:47 PM
You can also buy most of the costumes once you beat the storyline, which would show you which ones look cool in your opinion as well as showing you ones that you can equip.

lonewhitewolf1
Aug 28, 2013, 01:57 PM
i really should go to shops more