PDA

View Full Version : Tweeker Gamegaurd issues launching.

Chupathingiy
Aug 28, 2013, 01:00 PM
Ok, So I reinstalled the game and in japaness the game worked fine no, errors. After I changed the game to be english with the tweeker it keeped crashing.

So I then ran the tweekers game gaurd fixer, then it wouldn't launch through the tweeker anymore, so I had to run it through the pso launcher and it replaces the gamegaurd files, then crashes in game again.

Is the tweeker broken right now or is it something else? Also When I do "fix" the gamegaurd with tweeker it says it can't find the registry files, could this be part of the problem.

Thanks.

Link1275
Aug 28, 2013, 01:42 PM
Ok, So I reinstalled the game and in japaness the game worked fine no, errors. After I changed the game to be english with the tweeker it keeped crashing.

So I then ran the tweekers game gaurd fixer, then it wouldn't launch through the tweeker anymore, so I had to run it through the pso launcher and it replaces the gamegaurd files, then crashes in game again.

Is the tweeker broken right now or is it something else? Also When I do "fix" the gamegaurd with tweeker it says it can't find the registry files, could this be part of the problem.

Thanks.
Try downloading the newest version of the tweaker from here: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207248

Chupathingiy
Aug 28, 2013, 11:06 PM
I downloaded the latest version same problems I hit launch and nothing happens.

this is exacly what it says when i fix gamegaurd

Removing Gameguard Directory... Done!
Deleting Gameguard registry keys...
ERROR - Cannot delete a subkey tree because the subkey does not exist.

could this be the issue why it wont launch after or is it unrelated?

or could it be an issue with where the files are in program files (x86) or something with windows 7 it just doesn't seem to want to launch with out using the default launcher and i can't for the life of me figure out why -_-

Chupathingiy
Aug 29, 2013, 01:18 PM
Yes I do. I'm not sure, why its not working. It just doesn't want to launch through tweeker. Tried to fix the pso.Exe and promissoins again doesn't seem to Help. I'm not sure if its something on my end or the tweeker. Any sujestens would be help me greatly thank you for taking the time to respond.