PDA

View Full Version : pso2 tweaker error

JanosA
Aug 30, 2013, 12:56 PM
I used the "reset pso2 settings" option, now when I try to set my resolution, etc, I get " ERROR - Conversion from string "Setting not found" to type 'Integer' is not valid."

help would be appreciated

edit: I left no boxes empty

JanosA
Aug 30, 2013, 01:38 PM
All PSO2 settings erased! Launch PSO2 to generate a new configuration file! [OK!]

^ Did you read this?

Launch PSO2 to generate a new configuration file! [OK!]

i just realised that lol, but still getting the first error

JanosA
Aug 30, 2013, 01:44 PM
Odd. Mind taking screenshots of all the pages for me? You may have found a bug for me to fix! o/

sure, np

JanosA
Aug 30, 2013, 01:52 PM
Are these the pages you wanted?

JanosA
Aug 30, 2013, 02:47 PM
Strange, I just went back into the options to take the screenshots for you and the error didn't occur. Everything is fine now....

edit: I can't launch the game in anything except windowed mode now. When I change it to virtual fullscreen, then hit save, X out the screen, go back into options and its back at windowed....

edit AGAIN!: I tried reset pso2 options again because of the windowed thing, and the god damn error is back. Te error occurs right when I click on the "Pso2 options" button, so screenshots are probably useless. All boxes are blank.

JanosA
Aug 30, 2013, 04:16 PM
Odd. I'll take a look at the module and see what's up. In the meantime, if you use SEGA's official launcher, and hit the second button from the top, you can use their options menu until I figure out what's wrong.

right on.

I really appreciate what you're doing. Thank you