PDA

View Full Version : Download issue

314ss
Aug 31, 2013, 07:30 PM
Yesterday i finally tried to download the game from pso2.jp. ok, got the downloader.exe, run it and after 2.7mb it finished. I was :-? maybe the launcher will download the rest, but then, i installed and the folder with 2.7mb at his maximum had 4~5 things.

pso2launcher
pso2updater

2 *.txt and a *.dll

Of course, nothing worked, and the launcher pops a message "I downloaded the latest version of the launcher and then restart it."

Then, i found the tweaker, got something close to 17k of missing files, and still doesn't work, the message keep poping up, and i did allready tried the admin restrictions and its all good.

Any1 can help me?

Thanks in advance.

314ss
Sep 1, 2013, 08:02 PM
Got this error:

"ERROR - Could not find file 'E:\Jogos\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\8ce3c824a933a920fd1b 996c5055bfb8'. [FAILED!]"

From story patch, when i downloaded and applied it, after that came a window telling me that i haven't the last story patch, agreed to apply a new one, and got this.

Thanks again.

Edited:

It does automatically recognize that it isnt the last update, and it ask if you want to download it and apply. I did this steps 1st:

Orb > English Story patch, i followed to the link listed, downloaded the 1.7gb file and applied, after it finished, it asked me to apply another patch, the last one, i clicked yes, and came that error above.

Then i installed the Large Files, and press "Check for story patch updates" and it worked just fine. Maybe it was the right steps to follow, don't know, just letting you know.

And maybe, i should say sorry for this new post.