PDA

View Full Version : First time login issues.

erra
Sep 4, 2013, 08:58 PM
I am currently at the game login screen and I enter my details correctly. I can confirm this as I have just logged into the actual PSO2.jp account settings website so mypassword is working correctly and my user ID is valid. After inputting my details and clicking ok the game either immediately or after a 5-15 second wait sends me some sort of a display message starting with ID then some japanese characters. This message disappears too quickly to screenshot.

Afterwards I receive a message that translates to disconnected from server.

I cannot figure out how to resolve this issue as I am unable to establish what I am doing incorrectly. Hopefully someone has seen this specific issue and may be able to help me out. Thank you.

erra
Sep 4, 2013, 09:11 PM
Didn't see a full edit feature so I had to do a second post to upload the screenshot. Thank you for anyone that can help resolve this issue.

strikerhunter
Sep 4, 2013, 09:16 PM
Can't really tell where you are at based on the image other than predicting that you are waiting to select a ship/server or just currently stuck at logging in after entering your password and log-ins before you can select your character/options.

Going to say steps and just tell me where the error happened:

Main title--->Sega ID--->Ship select--->Enter password---->Selection page (options/characters/etc)---->select/create character--->Log-into ship/server aka play.

erra
Sep 4, 2013, 09:20 PM
I never get to the selection page. I enter my password (Which I have confirmed is correct and working on the account webpage) and that screenshot comes up after 1-20 seconds. Then a second message which simply says "Disconnected from server" (in japanese, obviously).

I have not seen the selection page you refer to in fact.

strikerhunter
Sep 4, 2013, 09:23 PM
I never get to the selection page. I enter my password (Which I have confirmed is correct and working on the account webpage) and that screenshot comes up after 1-20 seconds. Then a second message which simply says "Disconnected from server" (in japanese, obviously).

I have not seen the selection page you refer to in fact.

Either you are running into a log-in error (Remember that it's caps sensitive) or you had yet to activate your Sega Account for PSO2 (don't think that's a requirement for PSO2 players anymore) or just the common server error.

erra
Sep 4, 2013, 09:34 PM
It can't possibly be a log-in input issue as I've independently tested identical inputs on the pso2 specific account page and have access to it. So my username and password inputs are accurate and legitimate. That's why I was hoping someone could read that message and it gave some more specific insight, because it seems rather unfixable otherwise. Thank you for your attempt to help.

erra
Sep 5, 2013, 06:18 AM
I actually did not receive a numerical error code. The ss attached to this post is the other message I get which stays up long enough for me to copypaste and apparently just tells me I'm disconnected from the server.

I attempted again this morning and even created a second ID/password combination that also fails in the exact same manner.

Thanks so much for attempting to help out, I really appreciate the time and effort. Looking increasingly like there's something specific to me that they do not like!

EDIT: I just verified the newest login. Can log into the Sega accountpage and it even says under PSO2: Service use registered. Stranger and stranger.

Xofurs
Sep 7, 2013, 09:25 AM
Hey there, my little brother and me encountering the exactly same problem, as we try our first login. we're absolutely sure that our account information are correct and yet he wont let us login into any ship cause of the same error erra had.

Google didnt help us, so I hope, someone here has a solution to this problem.

Thanks in advance. :)